By Richard
Dan wrote:
Richard wrote:
Dan wrote:Interesting perspective, Richard. Did I really do nothing in the game, really? Or is that claim supposed to upset me? You talk a good game but you don't really have much clue, in my opinion of course. Just look both ways before you cross the street.

It seems people only get upset if it's their friend who is getting negative opinions. You would not care even slightly if I was sticking up for Heidi, so pop down from your high horse, lad.

Man, empty threats all over the place. As per usual icon_lol. Actually this has bothered me for quite awhile. I'm really not all that high on any of the final 3, but I do think they all deserve respect at the very least.

What threats? In case you misunderstood 'look both ways before you cross the street', I mean make sure you don't get pissy at people if you've done the same thing.

So what's your issue pal, that I didn't ask them for any response to my speech and that I've got a positive opinion of Hayden & I don't rate Heidi's game highly? Somehow that = bullying and all this other shit? It's simply an opinion man. This Ponderosa is not dissimilar to any other season. If you disagree with me that's fine, no need to get into a rage about it as if I'm trying to rig the season

No, that's not my issue. My issue is that you are arrogant and fake. I don't care how you rate other people's games all that much.

Richard

• Juror
By Rocky
#7055 heidi says she called the shots of the drew and dan votes. ozzy, val, how accurate is that?

Rocky

• Juror
By Ozzy
Rocky wrote:heidi says she called the shots of the drew and dan votes. ozzy, val, how accurate is that?

IIRC the Drew vote is correct? The Dan vote was everyone wanting him out. But my memory is that of a goldfish so... Val?

Ozzy

• Juror
By Dan
Richard wrote:
Dan wrote:
Richard wrote:
Dan wrote:Interesting perspective, Richard. Did I really do nothing in the game, really? Or is that claim supposed to upset me? You talk a good game but you don't really have much clue, in my opinion of course. Just look both ways before you cross the street.

It seems people only get upset if it's their friend who is getting negative opinions. You would not care even slightly if I was sticking up for Heidi, so pop down from your high horse, lad.

Man, empty threats all over the place. As per usual icon_lol. Actually this has bothered me for quite awhile. I'm really not all that high on any of the final 3, but I do think they all deserve respect at the very least.

What threats? In case you misunderstood 'look both ways before you cross the street', I mean make sure you don't get pissy at people if you've done the same thing.

So what's your issue pal, that I didn't ask them for any response to my speech and that I've got a positive opinion of Hayden & I don't rate Heidi's game highly? Somehow that = bullying and all this other shit? It's simply an opinion man. This Ponderosa is not dissimilar to any other season. If you disagree with me that's fine, no need to get into a rage about it as if I'm trying to rig the season

No, that's not my issue. My issue is that you are arrogant and fake. I don't care how you rate other people's games all that much.

Arrogant? Yes. Fake? No. There's 1 alumni/host who knows my true identity and can confirm I'm exactly like this at all times icon_lol

So you think I'm fake and arrogant and that's the true issue? that's ok. Don't really see why you got into such a rage about it though and started claiming Drew and I are were bullying people. Pretty weird conclusion to come to.

Dan

• Juror
By Rocky
Ozzy wrote:
Rocky wrote:heidi says she called the shots of the drew and dan votes. ozzy, val, how accurate is that?

IIRC the Drew vote is correct? The Dan vote was everyone wanting him out. But my memory is that of a goldfish so... Val?

thanks my dude. also applies to penner/nate if they get on.

Rocky

• Juror
By Val

I'd believe it. But I can't account for Ozzy here, but I think I was kinda in the middle and Ozzy was slowly moving away from the middle here. Heidi and Tammy were a huge force because they were two, and a lot of people just went with it. The Drew vote was probably theirs, but the Dan vote was pretty unanimous though.

Val

• Juror
By Ozzy
Val wrote:

I'd believe it. But I can't account for Ozzy here, but I think I was kinda in the middle and Ozzy was slowly moving away from the middle here. Heidi and Tammy were a huge force because they were two, and a lot of people just went with it. The Drew vote was probably theirs, but the Dan vote was pretty unanimous though.

Glad my memory served me right!

Ozzy

• Juror
By Richard
Dan wrote:
Richard wrote:
Dan wrote:
Richard wrote:

Arrogant? Yes. Fake? No. There's 1 alumni/host who knows my true identity and can confirm I'm exactly like this at all times icon_lol

So you think I'm fake and arrogant and that's the true issue? that's ok. Don't really see why you got into such a rage about it though and started claiming Drew and I are were bullying people. Pretty weird conclusion to come to.

Ok, Ashley. Come on in and "confirm."

Richard

• Juror
By Dan
#7064 Wrong person, but she knows me a bit as well and wouldn't disagree with my claim.

Dan

• Juror
By Ozzy
#7066 I really appreciate Nate's question. breaks up the gamebot feeling from the rest of us.

Ozzy

• Juror
By Rocky
#7067 sweet, so she bragged a bit about her dan vote but didn't brag about the drew one.

two votes is a lot of sway. and i gotta say, heidi made a very solid effort to chat me out and to charm me several times before and after the merge.

tammy tho... agree with dan, that chick couldn't care less if i had even put on jeans that day. she just didn't chat with people on the other side. shitty jury management. ya'll vote who you want, but from the other-alliance perspective, tammy was horribly inactive.

Rocky

• Juror
By Rocky
#7068 shiet.

gimme a sec poody, i'm going to edit my speech just a tad.

Rocky

• Juror
By Richard
Dan wrote:Wrong person, but she knows me a bit as well and wouldn't disagree with my claim.

Fascinating

Richard

• Juror
By Dan
Richard wrote:
Dan wrote:Wrong person, but she knows me a bit as well and wouldn't disagree with my claim.

Fascinating

Got any other hobbies other than claiming people are fake, arrogant bullies online?

Ahhh you make me laugh Rich.

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
Rocky wrote:sweet, so she bragged a bit about her dan vote but didn't brag about the drew one.

two votes is a lot of sway. and i gotta say, heidi made a very solid effort to chat me out and to charm me several times before and after the merge.

tammy tho... agree with dan, that chick couldn't care less if i had even put on jeans that day. she just didn't chat with people on the other side. shitty jury management. ya'll vote who you want, but from the other-alliance perspective, tammy was horribly inactive.

Heidi was a lot better in PM's with me than Tammy throughout, even when I lost the majority. Tammy can spin it however she wants, but she really made no effort with several people

Dan

• Juror
By Richard
Dan wrote:
Richard wrote:

Fascinating

Got any other hobbies other than claiming people are fake, arrogant bullies online?

Man, you're hilarious too. No joke. I would gladly tell you the same thing irl

Richard

• Juror
By Dan
Richard wrote:
Dan wrote:
Richard wrote:

Fascinating

that's cool. i won't accuse you of being fake, i'm sure you're a stand up guy irl like you are on stranded. playing fair and all. good on ya bro

annnnd rocky's speech is why i loved messaging with him in the game. fuckin legend

Dan

• Juror
By Rocky
Dan wrote:
Richard wrote:
Dan wrote:
Richard wrote:

Fascinating

that's cool. i won't accuse you of being fake, i'm sure you're a stand up guy irl like you are on stranded. playing fair and all. good on ya bro

annnnd rocky's speech is why i loved messaging with him in the game. fuckin legend

ya boy can bring the love AND the heat! let the roast begin.

Rocky

• Juror
By Richard
#7081 Do you even know what happened? Seems like you don't. I never had any pregame alliances. Only friendships with people. Just like you. I only talked to Dale because he messaged me first and I felt bad for him. Not the right decision, but I didn't ask for any of the info he solicited.

Richard

• Juror