By Drew
#4208 Well I guess I didn't improve my placement, but I did better than half of these fuckers. Not to mention I completely dominated the first half of the game. I'm not satisfied, but I can live with it. Ozzy wasting an idol just to get me out fuels my ego fiercely.

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
Trashley Markwood wrote:Omg what a messy tribal! Stay strong Drew you're amazing always asks forever ♡

Thanks Trash icon_cool
I better see some fuckers bring some good shit to the table here. I had so much game left to play, and had set some good shit up to put on a show. If this shit shakes out like Indo did it'll be so fucking boring. Also,
TOO MANY IDOLS GOD DAMN MAKE STRANDED GREAT AGAIN. I'd still be there if it weren't for those fuckers. And I've had to deal with ALL OF THEM. I had to get 2 out of Nate, and finally got dicked from a 3rd one. I guess I'm so good that these pussies need 3 idols to take care of me.

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
#4245 Shout out to Rachel, I really wish we would have kept playing further, you rock!

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
#4246 Also shout out to Joaq, you deserved to be on this season over a lot of people that played.

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
Caryn Groedel wrote:I had money on you, you son of a bitch

Blame Poody and his decision to include 400 idols this season icon_lol

Drew

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
Drew wrote:

icon_rolleyes There are exactly the same amount as in indonesia and suriname.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Drew
#4253 Lol I know, they just so happen to all be used to try and fuck me over.

Drew

• Juror
By Mia Galeotalanza
Drew wrote:

You should have seen Season 22, Namibia. Poody was practically HANDING idols to Trashley and she still couldn't win icon_whistling

Mia Galeotalanza

• Host
By Richard
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:
Drew wrote:

You should have seen Season 22, Namibia. Poody was practically HANDING idols to Trashley and she still couldn't win icon_whistling

Sounds like trashley

Richard

• Juror
By Drew
Kelly Wigles wrote:Hey Drew! just catching up, you played a great game! What a way to go out!

Thanks Wiggles!

Drew

• Juror
By Sierra
#6246 If I had a FF vote it would go to Rachel hands down, robbed beast. Joaq would've been a machine on here too.

That was a really rough way to go Drew, hated to see that happen but you were scary as hell so I kind of understood why they did it. The rest of us were basically playing catch-up for awhile after that happened, this could've been a totally different merge...

Sierra

• Juror
By Ozzy
Drew wrote:Well I guess I didn't improve my placement, but I did better than half of these fuckers. Not to mention I completely dominated the first half of the game. I'm not satisfied, but I can live with it. Ozzy wasting an idol just to get me out fuels my ego fiercely.

Ugh I hate it when I waste idols and go to final 5. It's the worst. icon_lol

You did well my man! Glad I got to play with you this season.

Ozzy

• Juror
By Drew
Ozzy wrote:
Drew wrote:Well I guess I didn't improve my placement, but I did better than half of these fuckers. Not to mention I completely dominated the first half of the game. I'm not satisfied, but I can live with it. Ozzy wasting an idol just to get me out fuels my ego fiercely.

Ugh I hate it when I waste idols and go to final 5. It's the worst. icon_lol

You did well my man! Glad I got to play with you this season.

Lol, I enjoyed seeing you play dude. You had balls, and I'm glad we were both able to make an impact on this shit.

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
Sierra wrote:If I had a FF vote it would go to Rachel hands down, robbed beast. Joaq would've been a machine on here too.

That was a really rough way to go Drew, hated to see that happen but you were scary as hell so I kind of understood why they did it. The rest of us were basically playing catch-up for awhile after that happened, this could've been a totally different merge...

I knew I'd either get shots at me soon or make a big push, unfortunately the former. You're right, there are so many ways this could have ended.

Drew

• Juror