By Richard
#6944 So I've been rereading shit and it seems that we like to discuss the topic of "jury management" a lot here in Ponderosa. Although managing relationships is clearly an important factor to winning the game, I wanted to explain why I don't think it should play a role in our voting decisions.

If you aggressively dislike someone, that is obviously a good reason not to vote for them. However, what isn't a good reason not to vote for someone is "_____ has poor jury management because _______ hates them." We are the jury. We should consider how each person treated us, not others. It is not our job to consider a player's jury management, because that is still to be determined. The point is, jury management is something we can only really discuss accurately after the game finishes. Thus, I would encourage you all to not base your voting decisions on it.

Richard

• Juror
By Sierra
#6954 I mostly agree. Unless shitty jury management is so apparent that it crosses the line into being shitty gameplay (which does happen sometimes).

Hopefully everyone makes up their own minds after taking what we all know about the game, and FTC into consideration and not just what others think.

Sierra

• Juror
By Dan
#6956 If someone was a complecunt someone other than myself I'm not gonna turn a blind eye to it. I do think one of the F3 went too far at times and it was uncomfortable

Dan

• Juror