By Penner
Tammy wrote:
Heidi wrote:I wish you had another idol, Oz icon_cry

go lie down

icon_lol

Penner

• Juror
By Ozzy
#6525 Honestly, if I'm going out it's in an OTT fashion. Came in playing hard and happy with the outcome. Made it to one of the last check boxes on my list and that's fine with me.

Ozzy

• Juror
By Penner
Ozzy wrote:Honestly, if I'm going out it's in an OTT fashion. Came in playing hard and happy with the outcome. Made it to one of the last check boxes on my list and that's fine with me.

Whichever one of us it is, we outlasted 19 other survivors which would make us winners in any other universe.

Penner

• Juror
By Ozzy
Penner wrote:
Ozzy wrote:Honestly, if I'm going out it's in an OTT fashion. Came in playing hard and happy with the outcome. Made it to one of the last check boxes on my list and that's fine with me.

Whichever one of us it is, we outlasted 19 other survivors which would make us winners in any other universe.

BFFs bud. I'll miss ya.

Ozzy

• Juror
By Penner
Ozzy wrote:Excited to see Sierra again. Should've voted with her.

Shocker.

Penner

• Juror
By Penner
#6535 Later Ozzy. Sorry about the last 24 hours or so of stress. See you on the other side.

Penner

• Juror
By Ozzy
Hayden wrote:bye Ozzy ! great game! its fine if u hate me

It's all a game bud! No hate, ever.

Ozzy

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
#6541 Fantastic game Ozzy, you should be proud.

Well, I think it's fair to say this is ANYONE's game. Might be some of hte best gameplay in 28 seasons of Stranded. So kudos to you final 4.

Now the four of you will become three tomorrow. Rest up tonight, I have a doozy for you tomorrow in the challenge.

Good luck!

Jeff Probst

• Host