By Richard
#3683 But I don't believe that because there were so many people keen on keeping you. Like, damn. It's definitely not as simple as you being hated by everyone. Let's not speak in hyperbole.[/quote]

Ok, Val. Fair enough. But let me say this. If you think the same people who you outplayed last time so badly are going to take you to the end again, you're crazy. You are going at 7. No question about it. You are on the bottom over there, no matter what they are telling you. They are saying whatever they need to say right now to get you to flip.

Richard

• Juror
By Penner
#3684 I don't think the winner thing really factors into it, everyone here is an All-Star and is capable of winning so it doesn't really affect things I don't think.

I'm honestly finding tonight really difficult because I'm stuck in a position between people that I've gotten to know during the game. I definitely have no power tonight and I'm just going to have to put a throwaway vote on someone and hope they don't get offended.

Penner

• Juror
By Richard
Sierra wrote:
Drew wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Drew, how did you view what Dale said, did you give it much credence?

It's hard not to at least give it some thought, every single person in this game has. I try to base things on how I feel about them though, not how someone else tells me to feel about it. Dale may have been my partner, but what he did tarnished his accountability.

I echo this completely.

I feel bad for Hatch for his role in the whole deal because it felt to me like he got kinda prodded into saying what he said, but I would've been an idiot to not at least take a look at the things that were said. Like you guys said, it's the only way to completely level the playing field after what happened.

Literally the only thing I said about you was that I liked you. That's it.

Richard

• Juror
By Nate
#3688 Well, I guess coming from a tribe where I had to play two idols to stay in this game and almost certainly would have been next I guess anything would be new life.

Nate

• Juror
By Drew
#3690 Ok, Val. Fair enough. But let me say this. If you think the same people who you outplayed last time so badly are going to take you to the end again, you're crazy. You are going at 7. No question about it. You are on the bottom over there, no matter what they are telling you. They are saying whatever they need to say right now to get you to flip.[/quote]

Damn shawty are you sure this isn't actually Indonesia 2.0? People sure like to bring it up at tribal lol.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
Drew wrote:Damn shawty are you sure this isn't actually Indonesia 2.0? People sure like to bring it up at tribal lol.

Was Indonesia the game where I dominated and said you were all retards until I got voted off...by you and Val?

Dan

• Juror
By Sierra
Richard wrote:Literally the only thing I said about you was that I liked you. That's it.

No I know, I took no offense to anything you said, and like I told you I appreciated you saying what you said. I wasn't saying I personally held it against you (I have no reason at all to), I just feel bad that the whole thing happened since it was bound to cause some controversy :(

Sierra

• Juror
By Heidi
Jeff Probst wrote:Tammy, are plans changing right now during this council?

My vote is the same as it was all weekend, and I hope that the people I discussed it with are similarly proceeding forward with their promises.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Tammy

if they are, someone needs to speak up and tell me!

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Richard
Dan wrote:
Drew wrote:Damn shawty are you sure this isn't actually Indonesia 2.0? People sure like to bring it up at tribal lol.

Was Indonesia the game where I dominated and said you were all retards until I got voted off...by you and Val?

VAL. You honestly think Dan is gonna let you do that to him again?

Richard

• Juror
By Heidi
Tammy wrote:

Stay the course.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Dan
Richard wrote:
Dan wrote:

icon_laughing

Dan

• Juror
By Val
Richard wrote:
Dan wrote:

Idk, but I seem to do really well at F7 immunity challenges.

Val

• Juror
By Richard
Heidi wrote:
Tammy wrote:

Stay the course.

You guys know who I am voting for. Vote that way.

Richard

• Juror
By Drew
Richard wrote:
Dan wrote:

He's right, I'm only actually playing this season to get revenge against Val after voting for her to win.
Val u shud vote me out it's only logik rite??

Drew

• Juror