By Jeff Probst
Spoiler: show
4 votes Heidi, 4 votes Sugar. We have a tie

Heidi hoping your seven lives end tonight, sorry it's purely strategy
Heidi I really enjoyed playing with you, it just fell apart towards the end. I'm sorry.
Heidi Sorry. :(
Heidi My concert is awesome you were not. Bye Felicia. I'm sure you're nice in real life
SUGAR "This is either the end or the beginning of Regina George's reign"
Sugar Sorry bud!
Sugar gotta make a move tonight, nothing personal.
Sugar

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Tammy
Heidi wrote:*holds Tammy*

That was the most beautiful display of friendship ever!

and if I die here, you get immunity from my death too. bonded forever icon_wub

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Heidi
Tammy wrote:
Heidi wrote:*holds Tammy*

That was the most beautiful display of friendship ever!

and if I die here, you get immunity from my death too. bonded forever icon_wub

We're like Harry Potter and Voldemort in this game icon_wub

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Heidi
#6116 Wow look how popular we are among the jury - good thing everyone is trying to take out the ~social threat duo extraordinaire~

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Jeff Probst
#6119 So here is how ties work in the Stranded merge.

Heidi and Sugar, you have 10 minutes to plead your case. Extra votes aside, this will work the same way it has in the last umpteenth amount of seasons: During this 10 minutes if anyone would like to change their votes, they may. You do not have to revote. You may only vote for Sugar or Heidi.

If after 10 minutes, the votes still result in a tie, we will go to rocks in which Sugar and Heidi will be safe along with Penner. The other 4 players will draw rocks.

Clear?

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Dan
Jeff Probst wrote:Tammy check your confessionals please.

icon_sick

Dan

• Juror
By Penner
#6121 Just to be clear, there's 7 votes for the revote and not 8? And Sugar's vote still counts?

Penner

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
Penner wrote:Just to be clear, there's 7 votes for the revote and not 8? And Sugar's vote still counts?

All 8 votes still count. As always. If anyone would like to change their votes, they may.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Kelly Wigles
Penner wrote:Just to be clear, there's 7 votes for the revote and not 8? And Sugar's vote still counts?

it's not a revote, you have the option of switching your vote to the other person for the next 10 minutes.

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Heidi
#6125 Here's my case:

Sugar is going to take your spot in the final 3, whether you like it or not. She's a cockroach that won't die, and this may be our only chance to kill her.

That's all. I hope Sugar is enjoying her concert.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Jeff Probst
Kelly Wigles wrote:

it's not a revote, you have the option of switching your vote to the other person for the next 10 minutes.

And before anyone says boo, it's been this way for the past few seasons. We don't do revotes in stranded because it is unfair for the players who prevoted. And now, it applies to Extra Votes.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Tammy

oh so now other people are allowed to be confused about the rules? icon_rolleyes icon_rolleyes

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Heidi
Tammy wrote:

oh so now other people are allowed to be confused about the rules? icon_rolleyes icon_rolleyes

Don't worry Penner - Tammy thought the same thing 30 minutes ago when I was convincing her to throw her life on the line for me.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe