By Val
Dan wrote:I got no issues with Hatch. He's just doing what he can to survive, but the Indonesia argument is old and boring. If anyone is still worried about that shit then they're in the wrong game

This is legitimately not about Indo. This is not a personal attack on anyone. THIS is something I was planning on doing. Now here I am, I cannot and will not change because either way I'm going to piss someone off. I'd rather be sent home on my terms than doing it because I was told certain people are more trustworthy.

Val

• Juror
By Drew
Richard wrote:
Dan wrote:I got no issues with Hatch. He's just doing what he can to survive, but the Indonesia argument is old and boring. If anyone is still worried about that shit then they're in the wrong game

Is it, though? When everyone from the entire indonesian game is voting together, how can it possibly be irrelevant?

Because you're going to be getting a hell of a lot more than 4 votes tonight, that's why.

Drew

• Juror
By Richard
Trashley Markwood wrote:
Richard wrote:
Trashley Markwood wrote:
Val wrote:Idk, but I seem to do really well at F7 immunity challenges.

icon_laughing Goddessa.

fuck off ashley. You are such a joke

it's okay. I already rigged the FF against you icon_yes

As if I was getting it anyway or I give a flying fuck about that. You are the biggest shithead in this entire community.

Richard

• Juror
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote:Val, do you know what is going on tonight?

I hope so. But, I could be played though. I cannot change my vote, regardless of the outcome. I've already changed too many times before.

Val

• Juror
By Richard
Drew wrote:
Richard wrote:

Is it, though? When everyone from the entire indonesian game is voting together, how can it possibly be irrelevant?

Because you're going to be getting a hell of a lot more than 4 votes tonight, that's why.

And? The majority of the votes cast against me tonight are going to be Indonesian. Just keep trying to cover up the obvious fucking alliance why don't you. Everyone knows it's there, moron

Richard

• Juror
By Trashley Markwood
Richard wrote:
Trashley Markwood wrote:
Richard wrote:
Trashley Markwood wrote:
Val wrote:Idk, but I seem to do really well at F7 immunity challenges.

icon_laughing Goddessa.

fuck off ashley. You are such a joke

it's okay. I already rigged the FF against you icon_yes

As if I was getting it anyway or I give a flying fuck about that. You are the biggest shithead in this entire community.

Spend more time on tribal and not being mean to me, the angelic host of this thing :( It's not like I have a vote tonight!

Trashley Markwood

• Host
By Heidi
#3740 This "targeting" Rich in order to eliminate the penultimate pair is such a great strategy - I remember when I used it last round icon_wub

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Dan
Trashley Markwood wrote:Hey DAN, welcome to the idol club (even if you didn't solve a Trash clue for it icon_rolleyes )

How does it feel to be special? ^_^ Any fun plans for it?

Yeah I'm going to wear it while you give me a BJ. Then we'll go hang out with all my Indonesian friends

Dan

• Juror
By Nate
#3744 cough... I don't think that's who they're targeting...

Nate

• Juror
By Drew
Richard wrote:
Drew wrote:
Richard wrote:

And? The majority of the votes cast against me tonight are going to be Indonesian. Just keep trying to cover up the obvious fucking alliance why don't you. Everyone knows it's there, moron

Chill baby we having fun, no need for the pleasantries.

Drew

• Juror
By Heidi
Tammy wrote:*I hold Heidi* ilu girlie

Can't wait to Skype chat you from Ponderosa and tell you all the secrets icon_wub

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe