By Jeff Probst
#5756 Welcome, guys.

We'll now bring in the jury: Richard, Drew, Dan, Rocky and Val voted out at the last Tribal Council. They cannot be addressed and are only allowed to post smileys

Voting will be due at 9:25:00 sharp.

Heidi is Individual Immunity Tonight. You can choose to keep it or give it away but must do so before 9:06:00 sharp.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Heidi
Jeff Probst wrote:Welcome, guys.

We'll now bring in the jury: Richard, Drew, Dan, Rocky and Val voted out at the last Tribal Council. They cannot be addressed and are only allowed to post smileys

Heidi is Individual Immunity Tonight. You can choose to keep it or give it away but must do so before 9:06:00 sharp.

I wish I could give it to Val, but she's not here anymore so I'm keeping it for myself.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Penner
Heidi wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Welcome, guys.

I wish I could give it to Val, but she's not here anymore so I'm keeping it for myself.

Translation: Please give me your jury vote Val! I wasn't bitching about you constantly in PM, I swear!

Penner

• Juror
By Heidi
Jeff Probst wrote:You cannot vote for Tammy or Heidi tonight.

I haven't read anything this pleasing in a long time icon_wub

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Ozzy
Jeff Probst wrote:Ozzy, are there any final 3 goats currently in the game?

I think so but it's really hard pinpointing what the jury will do. Someone who I consider a goat might gain votes for being more low key. So yea I think there might be some but it's hard to be sure.

Ozzy

• Juror
By Sierra
Kelly Wigles wrote:Sierra, would you say that the alliances are already clear cut at this stage?

Hard to say, I don't think so at least not in the way that it looked a few rounds back.

Sierra

• Juror
By Tammy
Heidi wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:You cannot vote for Tammy or Heidi tonight.

I haven't read anything this pleasing in a long time icon_wub

you mean since last Tribal? ^_^

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Kelly Wigles
Ozzy wrote:

I think so but it's really hard pinpointing what the jury will do. Someone who I consider a goat might gain votes for being more low key. So yea I think there might be some but it's hard to be sure.

for you personally, who here do you consider as goats?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Jeff Probst
Ozzy wrote:

If what Ozzy says is true... Nate, are people fighting over those goats to be in the finals with them? Are you one of them?

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Kelly Wigles
Sierra wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:Sierra, would you say that the alliances are already clear cut at this stage?

Hard to say, I don't think so at least not in the way that it looked a few rounds back.

Why what happened?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Heidi
Jeff Probst wrote:Heidi, without Immunity... would you be going home tonight?

I think there's a good chance that I would have. Somehow, some people see a duo as more threatening than a trio. That math doesn't add up to me, but it doesn't really matter tonight.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe