5th Place | 9th Juror | 3-2 Vote
By Jeff Probst
#6906 Just a reminder to post your final speech/questions here ahead of time along with a prevote.

Thanks!

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Ozzy
#6915 YOOOOOOO.

First of all, I'm going to do the cliche thing and say you all did awesome. No matter what happens tonight, you beat out 21 other players that couldn't get to where you are, and that's fucking cool. You clearly all played better than we did, otherwise we'd be sitting up there. So major kudos kids. Remember though, you're dealing with 10 jurors who envy the shit out of your position tonight, so we're all going to have a little bitterness when addressing you for the first time in a while (some longer than others icon_wink). We don't hate you, we're just jealous. Don't let it take away from the fact that YOU FUCKING DID IT.

Now, onto the fun part.

Heidi
I think you should win tonight, I'll just come out and say that. But I also was one of the few people that got an inside look at your game from a very early position. While luck certainly played a role in getting you here today, I think you did decide parts of the game and did make some moves.

What is one move that you can confidently point to and say, "This move is what changed the direction of MY game and got me here tonight?"

Tammy
I think you're viewed as a #2 in your duo from a lot of the jury. But nobody else was privy to the conversations you and Heidi had together. Only y'all actually know what was what between you. So, my question for you...

Do you think you were Heidi's #2 or were you the Alpha in that relationship? How did that position benefit you in the game?

Hayden
I think my biggest gripe with you is that it seemed as if you weren't doing much the entire game. You had strong shields surrounding you (loud ones at that) and decisions seemed to be coming from your bosses rather than you. You seemed to be riding in a comfortable position until F6 when you were your own boss.

Do you think you were riding the wave of the game through the F6 or did you contribute to decisions along the way? How did that benefit your game in the long run?

Ozzy

• Juror
By Ozzy
#6916 Might change tomorrow beforehand but so far this is what I got.

Ozzy

• Juror
By Ozzy
#7101 YOOOOOOO.

First of all, I'm going to do the cliche thing and say you all did awesome. No matter what happens tonight, you beat out 21 other players that couldn't get to where you are, and that's fucking cool. You clearly all played better than we did, otherwise we'd be sitting up there. So major kudos kids. Remember though, you're dealing with 10 jurors who envy the shit out of your position tonight, so we're all going to have a little bitterness when addressing you for the first time in a while (some longer than others icon_wink). We don't hate you, we're just jealous. Don't let it take away from the fact that YOU FUCKING DID IT.

Now, onto the fun part. SIDE NOTE: I wrote these on Saturday night without knowing what the other questions would be, obviously some have been answered already. So I have now added a Choose Your Own Adventure route last minute! Feel free to answer option A or B (or both I guess).

Heidi
I think you should win tonight, I'll just come out and say that. But I also was one of the few people that got an inside look at your game from a very early position and am only one person on a jury of ten. While luck certainly played a role in getting you here today (as you've addressed to Sierra), I think you did decide parts of the game and did make some moves. Right?

Option A: What is one move that you can confidently point to and say, "This move is what changed the direction of MY game and got me here tonight?"

Option B:

Tammy
Obviously you know you're viewed as a #2 in your duo from a lot of the jury. But nobody else was privy to the conversations you and Heidi had together. Only y'all actually know what was what between you. So, my question for you...

Option A: Do you think you would still be sitting in the final three if Heidi didn't exist? And I don't want to go down scenarios if she was voted out b/c that's a huge black hole we'll never get out of, but do you think the relationships you built would've been strong enough to stand on their own and get you here?

Option B: Have you fucking used MeetUp yet? Literally been bothering me since I left.

Hayden
Obviously you were playing a strong UTR game and I commend you for doing so. But now you've hit the hard part which is convincing a jury full of people that didn't get to see your game up close and personal that you, in fact, WERE in charge of your game. You obviously had strong shields surrounding you (loud ones at that) and decisions seemed to be coming from your bosses rather than you. You seemed to be riding in a comfortable position until F6 when you finally made an active move. Your question...

Option A: Were there decisions seemingly made by Dan or Sierra that came from you? Did you have sway within that alliance?

Option B: x

fuck this is going to be totally useless now lol. I may just spit ball some questions.

Ozzy

• Juror
By Ozzy
#7116 YOOOOOOO.

Now, onto the fun part. SIDE NOTE: I wrote these on Saturday night without knowing what the other questions would be, obviously some have been answered already. So I have now added a Choose Your Own Adventure route last minute! Feel free to answer option A or B.

Heidi
I think you should win tonight, I'll just come out and say that. But I also was one of the few people that got an inside look at your game from a very early position and am only one person on a jury of ten. While luck certainly played a role in getting you here today (as you've addressed to Sierra), I think you did decide parts of the game and did make some moves. Right?

Option A: What is one move that you can confidently point to and say, "This move is what changed the direction of MY game and got me here tonight?"

Option B: Thoughts on the most recent ep of AHS?

Tammy
Obviously you know you're viewed as a #2 in your duo from a lot of the jury. But nobody else was privy to the conversations you and Heidi had together. Only y'all actually know what was what between you. So, my question for you...

Option A: Do you think you would still be sitting in the final three if Heidi didn't exist? And I don't want to go down scenarios if she was voted out b/c that's a huge black hole we'll never get out of, but do you think the relationships you built would've been strong enough to stand on their own and get you here?

Option B: Have you fucking used MeetUp yet? Literally been bothering me since I left.

Hayden
Obviously you were playing a strong UTR game and I commend you for doing so. But now you've hit the hard part which is convincing a jury full of people that didn't get to see your game up close and personal that you, in fact, WERE in charge of your game. You obviously had strong shields surrounding you (loud ones at that) and decisions seemed to be coming from your bosses rather than you. You seemed to be riding in a comfortable position until F6 when you finally made an active move. Your question...

Option A: Were there decisions seemingly made by Dan or Sierra that came from you? Did you have sway within that alliance?

Option B: How would you rate AUS Survivor compared to other US seasons?

Ozzy

• Juror