By Kelly Wigles
#6817 Tammy, after more than 30 days, after outlasting 20 of the toughest Stranded Players from the past, you are sitting here as part of the finale 3, congratulations!

Please log your thoughts and ruminations on the entire game and the forthcoming final tribal council here.

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Tammy
#6844 I can't even really put into words how amazing it is to sit in the final 3 here. Stranded has always been something that I've looked back on with a lot of regrets. The first time I played, I was young, naive, and I don't think I really had a good concept of who I was as a person. This time around, I feel like I've played this game so much differently and so much better, and I've played it staying true to myself. I never tried to be someone I wasn't, I executed what I wanted to do, I trusted my instincts and I was myself, and that was the reason that I was so successful here and that's such an empowering feeling.

I think a big part of my game was trusting in my instincts and having a confidence in myself and my ideas. I wish I could go back and see my first few confessionals, but I remember specifically talking about the benefits of having an ally and how the pay off of having someone you trust and who you can work with is much bigger than having immunity, and that has proven so true for me. A few rounds ago I also talked about biding my time and making a move when it was right, and then that very round I sent this game to rocks, which was a huge turning point for this.

Can I win this game? I don't know. If the reaction of the jurors at TC is any indication, probably not, but it's their vote and even if I disagree, they're entitled to do what they want with it. Ultimately though, I think a lot of them are just disappointed in themselves and I think a lot of them just didn't want to see Heidi and I succeed. and I mean, who can blame them? Everyone came into this with a pair or an ally and I think a lot of people had the idea that they would be the last pair standing, and that they could be sitting in the finals, and they weren't. We are. I think that's got to be really rough especially for someone like Dan who was just within reach of having those necklaces before they were ripped away from him and given to us. I'm sure he's hoped for our downfall every round since then and he hasn't gotten it, so that must be a tough pill to swallow.

But I made it here, and I have a lot to be proud of. I came into this the veteran of the group, the most out of the loop, and the person with the least relationships. I had never played this game with a single person who was on this season, and yet, here I am in the finals not having ever received a single vote against me. I sent this game to rocks. How many people can say they've done that? and I've won more immunities than anyone else.

This was an amazing experience for me and I never expected to be able to get another chance to play this game, so when I got that chance I feel like I made the most of it and I feel like I played hard, and I got everything that I wanted out of it. It's been a really self-assuring experience and win or lose, that's something nobody can take from me.

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Tammy
#6913 I'm going to try, but I'm phone-bound all weekend so I might be cutting it close

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Tammy
#6922 draft:

So first I want to start off by saying that this has been an absolutely amazing experience. It's been so long since the last time that I did this, and I was really hesitant to even come out and do this because my last experience ended on a bad note. Coming out here and getting to do this again with seven years worth of new life experiences really put to the test whether or not I was really the person that I knew myself to be, and making it to the end of this having accomplished everything that I have has been a huge confidence booster.

The time gap aside, another complication that I had was never having played this game before with anyone else, my ally included. You can make so many arguments as to whether that's an advantage or disadvantage but when push comes to shove, those outside or previous game relationships offered an easy number, and I didn't have that direct advantage.

I set out to play a lot differently than I did back in Mongolia. The last time I played, I was kind of a cocky mean girl who never bothered to get to know anyone outside of her alliance, so this time I took more care to try to build relationships and to make sure that everyone felt that they would have a use for me down the road. I took care to make sure that my name was never on the chopping block, and now I'm sitting in the final tribal council having never received a vote at Tribal. and that's not the only accomplishment I'm proud of: I've also won the most challenges this season, I was part of the last pair of allies standing this season which in itself felt like an impossible task, forget getting both of us to the end. and while I haven't followed past seasons of Stranded as much as I would have liked to, I can't imagine that this game sees the purple rock draw all that often, so I definitely feel proud to have been a big part of that, and I consider it one of the biggest moves of the season.

At the start of this, I set out a goal of testing myself and the person that I've become and I don't think I could be prouder of what I've accomplished here, win or lose. this has been a blast and I'll always have a spot for this cast in my heart for all of the insanity we put each other through this game :lol:

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Tammy
#6957 So first I want to start off by saying that this has been an absolutely amazing experience. It's been so long since the last time that I did this, and I was really hesitant to even come out and do this because my last experience ended on a bad note. Coming out here and getting to do this again with seven years worth of new life experiences really put to the test whether or not I was really the person that I knew myself to be, and making it to the end of this having accomplished everything that I have has been a huge confidence booster.

The time gap aside, another complication that I had was never having played this game before with anyone else, my ally included. You can make so many arguments as to whether that's an advantage or disadvantage but when push comes to shove, those outside or previous game relationships offered an easy number, and I didn't have that direct advantage.

I set out to play a lot differently than I did back in Mongolia. The last time I played, I was kind of a cocky mean girl who never bothered to get to know anyone outside of her alliance, so this time I took more care to try to build relationships and to make sure that everyone felt that they would have a use for me down the road. I took care to make sure that my name was never on the chopping block, and now I'm sitting in the final tribal council having never received a vote at Tribal. and that's not the only accomplishment I'm proud of: I've also won the most challenges this season, I was part of the last pair of allies standing this season which in itself felt like an impossible task, forget getting both of us to the end. and while I haven't followed past seasons of Stranded as much as I would have liked to, I can't imagine that this game sees the purple rock draw all that often, so I definitely feel proud to have been a big part of that, and I consider it one of the biggest moves of the season.

At the start of this, I set out a goal of testing myself and the person that I've become and I don't think I could be prouder of what I've accomplished here, win or lose. this has been a blast and I'll always have a spot for this cast in my heart for all of the insanity we put each other through this game :lol:

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Tammy
#7153 Dan is the most delusional piece of shit, ever icon_lol

"THE WHOLE JURY HATES YOU AND YOU'RE GETTING THIRD AND YOU WILL BARELY REGISTER AS A PLAYER IN THIS GAME"

and then... other people acknowledge that I played a good game at times and said they liked me?

I thought I fun hated him before but I actually just regular hate him.

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe