Challenges
By Jeff Probst
#47 Welcome everyone,

Tonight we are doing something very different. Because you are All-stars, we are throwing you right into the ring.

At 9c/10e TONIGHT, you will compete in your first challenge... with a twist. Tonight you are not playing for Immunity, but for an advantage in the first Immunity Challenge on Sunday. To further complicate things, you will not be competing as a tribe.

I need each tribe to elect a leader. This player will make all of the important decisions on behalf of their tribe, AND they will be the only ones competing in tonight's Challenge.

So choose wisely.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Richard
Trashley Markwood wrote:I volunteer to represent the host tribe :3

Why can't I represent the host tribe? This is fucking bullshit icon_censored icon_horror

Richard

• Juror
By Trashley Markwood
Richard wrote:
Trashley Markwood wrote:I volunteer to represent the host tribe :3

Why can't I represent the host tribe? This is fucking bullshit icon_censored icon_horror

I think Saipan would miss you icon_unsure

Trashley Markwood

• Host
By Jeff Probst
#121 Alright I'll explain a little bit about the challenge and then we'll get to selecting leaders:

Tonight, each tribe will select one leader. They will be the ONLY participants in tonight's challenge. No one else will be allowed to help in this challenge. You are playing for an advantage in the Immunity Challenge. What that means, you will find out when the Immunity Challenge takes place.

Tonight's challenge is simple. You will be racing to complete a puzzle first before the other tribes' leaders. The catch is that there will be two different puzzles:

1 Puzzle with 36 pieces (6x6). This puzzle will be for a 30 advantage. It is much more difficult, but the advantage is much greater.

1 Puzzle with 25 pieces (5x5). This puzzle will be for a 15 advantage. It is easier than the 30 puzzle, but not as great of an advantage.

Both puzzles will be posted at the same time. So the choice is... Do you go for the 30 advantage or the 15 advantage? The first person to complete a puzzle will lock in that advantage. You can ONLY receive 1 advantage. If you do not complete either puzzle before the other two tribes, you will receive no advantage.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Dale
#134 So two tribes will walk away with advantages? One with the 30 and one with the 15? Sounds good.

Dale

• Loser
By Jeff Probst
Dale wrote:So two tribes will walk away with advantages? One with the 30 and one with the 15? Sounds good.

Correct.

And keep in mind, there will be only 1 tribe that will win the challenge on Sunday. Both losers will go to Council on Sunday.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Mookie
#151 Good thing only one person is running this challenge since half of our god damned tribe isn't even here yet.

Mookie

• Loser
By Dan
#165 Yeah Danimal will represent in this one

Dan

• Juror
By Heidi
Dan wrote:Yeah Danimal will represent in this one

Wow - I'm glad this isn't a tit competition!

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Dan
Heidi wrote:

It is

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
Heidi wrote:

Danny boy would have your number there.

Drew

• Juror
By Val
Heidi wrote:

I don't know how long I'll be able to stomach his Avi. icon_sick

Val

• Juror