Challenges
By Jeff Probst
#2631 Okay today we're doing something very different.

I will now shut off Private Messages on the camps. That is because all communication with your tribe should now stop.

C'mon in guys.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Jeff Probst
#2640 Today something very different is happening.

I am turning on Private Messages here at the Arena, but you cannot private message anyone but myself.

You will now be voting someone off of your tribes. You will do this privately by sending me your vote via PM.

I will warn you however, these votes will be revealed publicly and you cannot strategize with anyone IN PRIVATE. You can publicly strategize here in this thread if you need to.

Votes will be due at 9:15:00 sharp.

Good luck.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Heidi
Rachel wrote:Oh my god please tell me we're randomly merging or some bullshit

Why would you want to message 14 other people at the same time?

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Sierra
Jeff Probst wrote:Today something very different is happening.

I am turning on Private Messages here at the Arena, but you cannot private message anyone but myself.

You will now be voting someone off of your tribes. You will do this privately by sending me your vote via PM.

I will warn you however, these votes will be revealed publicly and you cannot strategize with anyone IN PRIVATE. You can publicly strategize here in this thread if you need to.

Votes will be due at 9:15:00 sharp.

Good luck.

Someone from either tribe, right?

Sierra

• Juror
By Rocky
#2650 why do i have 73 unread messages who the hell has been hitting me up on the arena does anyone else see that? or is that just me?

Rocky

• Juror