Challenges
By Jeff Probst
#2779 It's with great regret that I have to make this thread and I also want to say, the amount of out-of-game drama that has gone on this season is the worst it's ever been. That includes seasons involving veterans that have played for years in multiple games together. So you should be ashamed of that right off the bat.

We have had an incident involving a player that has already been voted out of this game, Dale, and several players remaining in this game. That we know of, Dale had a conversation with Richard and then relayed that information information to Drew and Dan via skype.

Dale has sent us a full conversation that he and Richard have had after Dale was voted out. It is against the rules to discuss the game outside of the game forums. We warned players about this before the game began. When you talk to people outside of the game and then blindside them later on, they can use it against you to get you removed.

I am extremely disappointed that it has gotten to this level and I think you guys should be disappointed in yourselves. I don't know how you can take pride in your performance this season when you've had to cheat to accomplish it. You've tarnished this season thus far, and you've disrespected all the hard work myself, my cohosts, and the other players have put into the game.

We debated this for a long time and we decided that because the players in the game weren't necessarily soliciting this information but were given it involuntarily, the most fair thing to do would be to give this information to EVERYONE in the game. We are levelling the playing field and using this as a new start to the game.

Please note, we do know some of this information is false. It represents what DALE believes to be true, not necessarily the truth.

[10/4/16, 10:10:27 PM] Dale: [2016-10-03 9:33:24 PM] Dale: Man you suck. Pregamin and shit.

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:34:49 PM] Richard: I'm sorry man I wanted to keep you around, but then you went after mookie so I had no choice
it wasn't a pregame

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:35:08 PM] Dale: Everyone says you're pregamin with Penner hard

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:35:12 PM] Richard: nope
we were friends already

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:35:22 PM] Richard: no
penner mookie and I were friends before the game

<<<

[2016-10-03 9:35:33 PM] Dale: Yeah...pregamin....
lol

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:35:35 PM] Richard: no
pregaming implies we actually strategized before the game
we didn't
if that's pregaming then we pregamed too

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:36:25 PM] Richard: sorry bro
I know everyone probably hates it

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:37:26 PM] Dale: Yeah this season is shit. Its just who has more connections and Faroe vs Indo.

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:37:44 PM] Richard: who knows if it will actually work out that way
I don't think I can pull this off much longer tbh
It's getting very dicey because penner/mookie are both huge threats

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:38:12 PM] Dale: So when did it switch to me?

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:38:34 PM] Richard: When you wanted to get mookie and we were worried flicka had the idol
or at least I was
i was hoping you weren't close with Rachel/flicka so I could work with you

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:40:30 PM] Dale: I wasn't close to anyone, and I? Wanted Mookie? Wtf? I was chillin until Flicka and Rachel messaged me saying "Yo it's mookie its a done deal." I didn't do shit, that was all Flicka
and Mookie has the idol
So does Ozzy

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:40:42 PM] Richard: LOL
are you speculating or just telling me
i legitimately thought you were doing a lot more than you did

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:41:46 PM] Dale: I was telling Penner and Sierra and Nate that it was gonna be Mookie or Flicka just so that they wouldn't get blindsided by it, that's all I did and that's what fucked me over I guess.

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:42:05 PM] Richard: yeah you were in an impossible position
i don't know how good your bonds were preswap, but this tribe was ridiculously hard for you to get out of
with mookie penner and I all being able to fact check, plus tammy who (I think) trusts me implicitly
Whatever, I hope you don't think I'm a dick. I really don't think you played it poorly at all. Just were inherently in trouble if you weren't particularly close with Flick/Rachel

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:49:54 PM] Dale: Well they were the only ones that voted with me, so I guess I cant blame them. I think it's kinda dumb to go into a season though with the mindset of lets just stick together because were friends, when there are 6 other people in your tribe that want to play. But hey, if it works out for you that's great. I'm salty but its nothing against you, I just think it's dumb how much pre game shit affect all stars.

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:50:51 PM] Richard: I get that. I mean I didn't intend for it to necessarily effect my all stars experience. I wanted to play because I wanted to play but then my friends were there so it was easy to work with them
I hope you find the rest of the season at least remotely interesting. I could get voted out any day. What we are doing is really not as easy as it might seem. To my knowledge nobody has figured out about my friendship with Penner or Mookie. I work hard on that
And truthfully, there may come a day where they will go. They are huge threats.

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:57:06 PM] Dale: Its a free ride to the merge, and that's whats got me mad. Id rather lose fair and square.

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:58:16 PM] Richard: I know it's not what you want to hear, but I really don't think we did anything wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if other people ACTUALLY pregamed and strategized. We didn't.

<<<
[2016-10-03 9:59:33 PM] Dale: I know you cant control who you're friends with, I just think its stupid how much influence that has on all stars. Its not even a true game, it's just which friendships outlast the others.

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:00:25 PM] Richard: I totally see what you're saying
I figured you were still friends with your season's people

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:01:00 PM] Dale: Yeah with Dan and Nadiya that's basically it.

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:01:17 PM] Richard: oh god damn it woops
i have been very worried about that whole season teaming up for awhile

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:02:16 PM] Dale: Nope, everything I said about Val sucking was true

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:02:33 PM] Richard: hahaha
oh believe me, I still want val gone
i wasn't lying when I talked about her either

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:04:43 PM] Dale: I was having great convos with everyone and then they all went to shit like a few hours ago and I was honestly just too tired to care. I knew something was off going into that tribal.

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:05:33 PM] Richard: oh i just remembered what made me think you were running shit
when you were talking about how you had no one, and then someone else told me you said that to them too
I used that tactic when I had people on the preswapped tribe. I figured you were doing the same. Was just scared of you because you're fucking good

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:08:42 PM] Dale: I had Flicka and Rachel but both are iffy
I really had no ties to Nauru at all
Like yeah they were allies I guess but its not like I was in control of them, me and Drew were the middle of Naura with Flicka/Sugar vs Rachel/Laura
Rachel was even saying how she wouldn't mind voting Flicka next vote
So there ya go
So is Nate like close with Mookie and Penner too?
or is more a 3 + 1 deal

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:17:27 PM] Richard: all 6 of us are pretty close

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:17:36 PM] Dale: 6?

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:17:49 PM] Richard: mookie/nate/sierra+me/penner/tammy

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:17:59 PM] Dale: Ahh okay.

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:18:17 PM] Richard: I get along really well with Nate/Sierra
do you have access to confessionals and PMs and shit?

<<<
[10/4/16, 10:10:48 PM] Dale: [2016-10-03 10:19:11 PM] Dale: I can only go to losers lounge

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:19:16 PM] Richard: damn it
I hope you don't entirely hate me
this next part of the game is gonna be very complicated

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:20:01 PM] Dale: Nah, I just need more friends
If I knew it was gonna be like that, I wouldn't have come back honestly

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:20:44 PM] Richard: understandable

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:21:21 PM] Dale: I should have read the tribe better, and just been that dumbass that never says a word of game to anyone
But I hate playing like that, its no fun

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:21:38 PM] Richard: it really is not fun

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:21:40 PM] Dale: The Penner and Mookie style of play

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:21:49 PM] Richard: they talk game to me
do they not talk game to anyone else?

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:22:10 PM] Dale: Penner was acting like he had no idea about anything when I talked to him

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:22:25 PM] Richard: penner is a very good player, much better than me

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:22:29 PM] Dale: Mookie asked me to vote for Flicka but it was so passive aggressive I didn't rtust him at all .

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:22:36 PM] Richard: mookie kinda sucks at PMing

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:22:54 PM] Dale: And hes so damn cocky, as he should be cause he has you and Penner

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:23:08 PM] Richard: I'm telling you, those two are very lucky to have me
This is not the first time they were targeted
I literally run around socializing with everyone

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:24:23 PM] Dale: Yeah they have all their pawns doing work for them

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:24:35 PM] Richard: i mean if you wanna put it that way
there will be a time when their luck will run out. mark my words
when it happens I will be ok because I actually talk to people a ton

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:29:09 PM] Dale: I just hope the Pohnpei peeps can put a stop to this. I feel bad for Rachel and Flicka. Rachel especially, she got fucked twice now lmao. If she can pull it out, it would be a huge underdog story.

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:30:02 PM] Richard: which one is cooler out of them?
they are partially to blame for your demise, dude. I didn't get shit out of them
i thought they sucked and you were very good

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:31:21 PM] Dale: Yeah Flicka is like that
She and Sugar were out for Mookie since we started
it was stupid
Idk theyre both whatever
like I said, I wanted to work with Saipan people
I just didn't trust Mookie
Or Penner

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:32:45 PM] Richard: :/
they are actually cool people
you might be surprised
sugar seems absolutely insane
by the way, a huge reason I really need mookie/penner is because I have a massive enemy in hayden on the other tribe
he was pissed af when i voted him out last time. guarantee he will target me

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:35:26 PM] Dale: Sugar is kinda weird. idk what that whole "Indonesian elephant" thing was at the challenge, like she was my ally and now shes anti indo?

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:35:41 PM] Richard: i missed that. what did she do?

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:35:54 PM] Dale: Its the last thing in the challenge thread from tonight
just a weird comment she made out of nowhere

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:36:05 PM] Richard: oh smh
she's a strange one
i know absolutely nothing about her besides the weird things she says in public threads

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:37:11 PM] Dale: Yeah idk, I talked to her a lot and I don't really know much. shes almost worse at pms than val

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:37:19 PM] Richard: WOW
i can't believe that
rank these 3: flicka, val, sugar

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:37:35 PM] Dale: lmao
Flicka, Sugar, Val. I cant stand Val

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:37:51 PM] Richard: val is awful
when i get rid of her my vote will say something like "this one's for dale"

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:38:40 PM] Dale: haha "dale got robbed in indo" lmao

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:38:44 PM] Richard: YES
that's a good idea
ill do that
I'm worried about her
she's just gonna slide under the radar all game again

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:40:01 PM] Dale: Yeah shes gonna find an alliance and cling onto it for dear life

<<<
[2016-10-03 10:40:23 PM] Richard: and then preach "social game"
if she does that and somehow makes it to final tribal I will destroy her if I'm on jury

<<<

Please understand, this is the last time we are going to deal with this. We will remove players in bulk if necessary. If anyone approaches you outside of the game, please come to me IMMEDIATELY to clear your name. We want to keep this as fair as possible. I understand a lot of you have relationships going into this game, but you are not allowed to discuss this outside of the game.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Jeff Probst
#2781 Since posting this, another player has come to me saying they received this information from Dale as well and did not reply:

On 10/4/16, at 1:08 AM, Dale wrote:
> don't trust Richard. Hes friends with Mookie and Penner and them three are controlling everything

> also, flicka and Rachel are on the outs, and you can possible pull Tammy on your side

On 10/4/16, at 1:09 AM, Dale wrote:
> Nate and Sierra are pretty close with mookie and penner and Richard as well, but try and pull Sierra over

> that's all I really know

On 10/4/16, at 1:10 AM, Dale wrote:
> ozzy has the idol on your tribe.

On 10/4/16, at 1:11 AM, Dale wrote:
> 100%

On 10/4/16, at 1:12 AM, Dale wrote:
> oh and Richard is gonna be gunning for you

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Dan
Jeff Probst wrote:Since posting this, another player has come to me saying they received this information from Dale as well and did not reply:

> don't trust Richard. Hes friends with Mookie and Penner and them three are controlling everything

> also, flicka and Rachel are on the outs, and you can possible pull Tammy on your side

> Nate and Sierra are pretty close with mookie and penner and Richard as well, but try and pull Sierra over

> that's all I really know

On 10/4/16, at 1:10 AM, Dale wrote:
> ozzy has the idol on your tribe.

On 10/4/16, at 1:11 AM, Dale wrote:
> 100%

On 10/4/16, at 1:12 AM, Dale wrote:
> oh and Richard is gonna be gunning for you

That's basically what I signed into when I went on skype after Dale got voted out, except I didn't get shit about an idol or Richard gunning for anyone. Certainly didn't ask to have it in my inbox either.

Cheers Dale

Dan

• Juror
By Rachel
#2789 I've already said what I needed to say to you on Skype. I'll just let the hosts do their thing at this point but lol this sure has been an eye opener that's for sure...

Rachel

• Loser
By Rocky
#2790 i feel like i'm the only one who doesn't use skype for any reason other than talking to my mom on her birthday, lol.

Rocky

• Juror
By Mookie
#2791 All-Star seasons are always going to be different than full alias seasons. It's impossible to control who is going to have pre-existing friendships or enemies. Fair or not, it's another facet of the game.

I'd be lying if I said friendships outside of the game haven't helped me at least a little bit so far, as have old grudges hurt me. It's a shame that this season is going to be tainted by outside drama.

Mookie

• Loser
By Sierra
#2792 All I'll say is this: lowkey, great job by the hosts to NOT allow confessional access to LL since it is open-ID, and that move might have saved the game from being really blown open somehow so I have to give credit there. Booted players literally could've gone into the confesh of somebody they hate, took out a snippet and sent that to anyone they want. So that was a heads-up choice to protect the one 100% "sacred" private place, haha.

I know Dale is clearly frustrated and I really do respect his passion for the game (which is why I liked him the first time we played too) so hopefully nobody who is in contact with him outside of this decides to like blacklist him for life or anything like that for doing this. icon_laughing I mean... yeah he knew it was against the rules and there's no defending it, but I feel like the guy just really hated to lose the game and sort of popped off with all this out of anger or whatever, without really thinking. #SSD #Yali4Lyf

I've been a critic of Open-ID for this reason, but there's no other way to ever do a true All-Stars so I guess we gotta just move past it as best we can. Shitty situation icon_sad

Sierra

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
#2793 We all know of pre-existing relationships, that's literally the point of All-stars seasons, ESPECIALLY a season with the theme of Allies.

I want everyone to remember, that not all of the information was 100% factual as a lot of these are only things Dale assumed or was privy to.

I want everyone to move on knowing that this game was above-board. I don't want this to cheapen the experience, that's why I've brought it all out in the open so you can deal with all of the information fairly. We're adults, this stuff happens, this is just a great opportunity to check ourselves and make sure we are playing fairly and that we all have something to be proud of going forward.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Drew
#2795 Apologies. Being his partner, I received almost identical messages as what Dan had. I felt obligated to apologize to him for his vote off, and didn't' intend on getting caught up in outside of the game drama. I fully support whatever decision Hosts decide to make. I agree with the sentiment of making this game as fair as possible.

Drew

• Juror
By Rachel
Sierra wrote:All I'll say is this: lowkey, great job by the hosts to NOT allow confessional access to LL since it is open-ID, and that move might have saved the game from being really blown open somehow so I have to give credit there. Booted players literally could've gone into the confesh of somebody they hate, took out a snippet and sent that to anyone they want. So that was a heads-up choice to protect the one 100% "sacred" private place, haha.

Lol honestly though I'm really thankful they did this too. I don't think I've pissed off anybody I've voted off, but if confessionals or PMs were open for the pre-jury boots to read it could seriously fuck up everything. I know this is something that should be super obvious all things considered, but it's important to praise an obvious hosting choice when it actually matters. Dale could of easily fucked over a lot of people with his bitterness, which was clearly his goal here so yeah gj Poods.

Rachel

• Loser
By Heidi
#2797 lol I always thought that Dale was a piece of shit, but this pretty much confirms it.

Also, there is no debating who is worse between Sugar and Val. Sugar sucks at levels that are almost incomprehensible to me. Val is a sweetheart who probably sends a lot of messages from her phone, meaning they have to be short. Sugar, on the other hand, sends messages like she is missing a chromosome and a few fingers.

Also, I feel like the information about the dynamics of Saipan after the first swap were pretty common knowledge, based on how things panned out over there.

Finally, I want to ask why any of you fucking weirdos would want to skype with someone you met on the internet. I feel like this is millennial vs. generation z, symbolized by those who communicate online via AIM and those who communicate online via Skype.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Sarah Jones
Heidi wrote:lol I always thought that Dale was a piece of shit, but this pretty much confirms it.

Also, there is no debating who is worse between Sugar and Val. Sugar sucks at levels that are almost incomprehensible to me. Val is a sweetheart who probably sends a lot of messages from her phone, meaning they have to be short. Sugar, on the other hand, sends messages like she is missing a chromosome and a few fingers.

Also, I feel like the information about the dynamics of Saipan after the first swap were pretty common knowledge, based on how things panned out over there.

Finally, I want to ask why any of you fucking weirdos would want to skype with someone you met on the internet. I feel like this is millennial vs. generation z, symbolized by those who communicate online via AIM and those who communicate online via Skype.

hi grandma icon_wub

Sarah Jones

• Host
By Mookie
#2799 My face when

https://youtu.be/UBQP9gEldRk

Also, @Heidi. You're right about internet friendships not being real friendships. It's so sad and pathetic when people can make a connection with others over shared interests and bond online. We should ONLY use old and traditional methods to talk to people because new technologies are both scary and confusing.

Also, how are you keeping these damned millennials off your lawn? I tried covering mine with job applications and it seems to work okay. (Get it. Because millennials are traditionally lazy)

Mookie

• Loser