By Flicka
#3327 Rachel! Three things:
1: Sorry about voting out Laura.
2: Thank you for sticking with me (and Dale, I guess) after the swap.
3: I said some... not very nice things about you in my confessionals the day we swapped. I meant them at the time, but I wish I could take them back because by the end of my game, you were the only one I had looking out for me.

Flicka

• Loser
By Rachel
Flicka wrote:Rachel! Three things:
1: Sorry about voting out Laura.
2: Thank you for sticking with me (and Dale, I guess) after the swap.
3: I said some... not very nice things about you in my confessionals the day we swapped. I meant them at the time, but I wish I could take them back because by the end of my game, you were the only one I had looking out for me.

Lol it's fine I may have been... A little unfair to you in my confessional as well. So yeah don't read that shit icon_laughing You were cool tho. Sorry for voting for you in the last round, but they were splitting the vote between us and I didn't wanna risk it when we were already screwed icon_cry

Rachel

• Loser
By Rachel
#3330 Also you're the last person who should apologize for voting for Laura. You were getting votes and would of gotten the boot had you not voted for her. As far as I'm concerned that was Dale's fault. I probs should blame Drew too, but he isn't the one who lost us access to the premerge tribe forums icon_rolleyes

Rachel

• Loser
By Flicka
#3366 It's all good. I figured the vote would be split. And even if I did survive I probably would have been idoled out like you were anyway. Our places just would have been switched.

Flicka

• Loser