Challenges
By Jeff Probst
#2989 Alright guys, we've had another situation, and I really hate to do this because things were getting back to normal.

However, one of the previously voted off contestants has told Dale of an event that happened at Pohnpei's Council. He, in turn, messaged someone on Saipan and potentially others telling them that it occurred.

This person immediately sent me the message receipts and confirmed that they did not speak with Dale.

Dale informed this person that Nate played two idols at Tribal Council tonight. It is likely everyone would find this out anyway, but in the interest of fairness, we have to divulge this as you all know.

To decrease the likelihood that this will happen again, we are shutting off access to tribe camps for the losers. They will only be able to see public things here at the Arena. That's it. We had already taken away a lot of their privileges. Unfortunately, one bag egg can spoil it for everyone.

We'll keep you updated as we move forward, I encourage players in the game worried about Dale trying to influence their games to block Dale for the duration of the game on Skype.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Rocky
#3007 is there not a way to just keep dale blocked from tribe forums but not the other prejurors so we dont ruin the fun for all of them?

Rocky

• Juror
By Mookie
Rocky wrote:is there not a way to just keep dale blocked from tribe forums but not the other prejurors so we dont ruin the fun for all of them?

It looks like it was a different prejuror who told Dale who told Saipan. So there are multiple bad eggs.

Mookie

• Loser