Challenges
By Jeff Probst
Public Immunity Idol

This is a Hidden Immunity Idol which everyone knows you possess. It can be used after the votes have been cast at any time up to and through the final 6.

If you wish to grab the Public Immunity Idol, you must post “Greedy” AFTER MY GO at 8:05:00 sharp.

If you grab the PII, you will not be eligible to compete in tonight’s Immunity Challenge.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Jeff Probst
Immunity Challenge #9 - Trivia Showdown

Overview: The first person to sign in will determine the first two players to face off in tonight's showdown. Here's how it will work.

Players will face off 1 on 1 in a trivia showdown. They will be asked a question pertaining to Micronesia. You each get one shot at answering the question. The first person to answer correctly wins the showdown and continues on in the challenge. If neither person answers correctly, I will announce another time in which I will reask the question. We will do this until someone gets it right.

I will announce the time before asking the question. The player that moves on will choose who faces off next.

The last 3 players remaining in this challenge will be Immune from tonight's Tribal Council.

Rules:
• You only get one guess per round.
• You must spell correctly when answering.
• The first person to post in this thread will choose the first two players to face off.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Nate
#3532 i get a shell and a coconut but you actually spent art department money on this shit?

Nate

• Juror
By Rocky
#3542 i dont have hella days online at the moment can i go first and see if i just get knocked out right away or is that not gucci to the poods.

Rocky

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
#3543 Congrats Dan, you are now in possession of the Public Immunity Idol.

Now on to the challenge, Dan you will choose the first two to face off, but I first need everyone to sign in for this challenge. I'll get a list of people here willing to compete.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Val
Jeff Probst wrote:Congrats Dan, you are now in possession of the Public Immunity Idol.

Now on to the challenge, Dan you will choose the first two to face off, but I first need everyone to sign in for this challenge. I'll get a list of people here willing to compete.

Do you not see the time stamp on mine?

Val

• Juror