By Jeff Probst
#3640 Welcome to your first Tribal Council as a new tribe.

Here is where the game really ramps up.

Tonight, Ozzy, Val and Sierra have all won Individual Immunity. If you wish to give it away you must do so within the next 5 minutes.

Votes will be due at 9:30:00 sharp.

Ozzy, you also have Individual Immunity Necklace from Mookie's boot. You can give it away or save it for your next Tribal Council since you are Individually Immune tonight.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Drew
Ozzy wrote:
Heidi wrote:*shows Ozzy my tits*

Your eyes are already scary enough...

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
Nate wrote:mine are bigger

you don't wanna play that game with me

Dan

• Juror
By Richard
Jeff Probst wrote:Richard, have the issues from Dale's controversy carried over to tonight?

Absolutely, Probst. Pretty much everyone in the entire game seems to hate me. Nobody even wants to talk to me.

Richard

• Juror
By Dan
Jeff Probst wrote:Dan, if you did not win the Public Immunity Idol, would you be less comfortable tonight?

Yeah I would be less comfortable. I'm still confident that everyone will do what they said the will do though. However, it is nice to have that security tonight.

Dan

• Juror
By Heidi
Richard wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Richard, have the issues from Dale's controversy carried over to tonight?

Absolutely, Probst. Pretty much everyone in the entire game seems to hate me. Nobody even wants to talk to me.

I don't hate you, Rich.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Val
Richard wrote:

It's not about hate. It's about trust. I've done some shady things because of how quickly people defended him. So, i guess I'm no better. But I can't picture a "goat" being that important this early on.

Val

• Juror
By Heidi
Jeff Probst wrote:Heidi, if you had your way, what would happen tonight?

Sugar would leave. I'm voting for Sugar.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Ozzy
Jeff Probst wrote:Ozzy, there were allegations of you having an Idol in that conversation, has that been a cause for concern for you?

Of course it is. It sucks because whether it's true or false, people automatically think true. Automatic target on my back just by someone saying it.

Ozzy

• Juror