By Jeff Probst
#3798 Well that was an insane round.

Richard's gone, Public Immunity Idols, Hidden Immunity idols. What does this mean for your game and how does it change (if at all) going forward?

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Tammy
#3891 Right now I don't feel like I'm in the best position. Richard is gone and I feel like Dan is kind of running things and honestly I hate him. Like I don't understand how he can sit at TC and be like "Anyone who votes for me is going next!" and people are just willing to follow him? I'm not. As soon as he said that I knew I made the right decision in voting for him - fuck you, you're not going to intimidate me icon_rolleyes

So now the goal is to get the numbers back on my side. Heidi has kind of given up it feels like, but I'm not ready to do that at all. I've waited 7 years to come back and play this game, I'm not giving up without a fight. I feel like we have Nate, Penner and Ozzy on our side so it just comes down to convincing Val to side with us here. Getting rid of Heidi and I makes NO SENSE for these people because it just gives Dan an extra layer of protection and power when he gets that second immunity idol icon_rolleyes

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe