By Val
Penner wrote:I'd like to point out that lots of people congratulated Ozzy on being a-maze-ing at the challenge but I did better and got no cheers because I'm really really bad at forums / stupid

*Pats bum

Val

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
#4065 Dan, if your 'followers' are using you as a shield... a distraction, are you worried they will discard you once you have voted out all the other threats, thus becoming the largest target (fat joke intended).

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Tammy
Dan wrote:
Tammy wrote:nobody is a fan of Dan's lol

You were legit sucking my cock earlier.

disgusting. I haven't even spoken to you since this weekend when you messaged me and threatened that if I voted for you you'd grab me by the pussy icon_rolleyes can't believe people follow this guy.

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Rocky
#4068 suhhhp fam, jeff gimme a question now

Rocky

• Juror
By Penner
Tammy wrote:
Dan wrote:

disgusting. I haven't even spoken to you since this weekend when you messaged me and threatened that if I voted for you you'd grab me by the pussy icon_rolleyes can't believe people follow this guy.

I can't believe the US election has made "grab by the pussy" standard lexicon. I LOVE IT

Penner

• Juror
By Dan
Jeff Probst wrote:Dan, if your 'followers' are using you as a shield... a distraction, are you worried they will discard you once you have voted out all the other threats, thus becoming the largest target (fat joke intended).

The people who know me know what I'm about. I trust them, they trust me. I've never done anything dishonest to anyone in this game. I played straight up and told people the truth. If that's intimidating then perhaps Tammy needs to harden the fuck up.

Tammy wrote:
Dan wrote:

Don't you remember begging me to work with you and Heidi?

Dan

• Juror
By Rocky
Jeff Probst wrote:Speaking of grabbing pussies, Rocky... are you making a name for yourself in this tribe or just hiding?

icon_cool jeff you know me too well.

i'm not hiding, i'm pretty open. you come and ask me a question, i'll answer it. it's not like i'm hidden under a tarp or something. i'm just usually jerking it in the bushes, so look for the moving bushes.

Rocky

• Juror
By Heidi
Tammy wrote:
Dan wrote:

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Penner
Heidi wrote:
Tammy wrote:
Dan wrote:

Oh so now she can't embed an image

Penner

• Juror
By Tammy
#4079 [quote=Dan]The people who know me know what I'm about. I trust them, they trust me. I've never done anything dishonest to anyone in this game. I played straight up and told people the truth. If that's intimidating then perhaps Tammy needs to harden the fuck up.[/quote]

Um - you literally sat at TC and threatened that if anyone voted for you, they'd be next, and then you went around demanding things from people threatening that they'd be next if they didn't comply with you. How is that not intimidation? Like that's just what it is is - that's the game you're playing. If you're so ~honest and straight up~ then at least be honest and straight up about being a bully.

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Val
Heidi wrote:
Tammy wrote:
Dan wrote:

WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING?!

Val

• Juror
By Heidi
Tammy wrote:Heidi at least you get to be immune next round if I leave icon_wub

I'd probably give it up.

I can't tell you how great it made me feel inside to give someone the gift of life in this game.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Jeff Probst
#4083 Nate, there are a lot of people still left in this game, exactly half even after last nights vote... Are you waiting for a few people to get out of the game before you do anything interesting?

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Drew
Heidi wrote:
Tammy wrote:Heidi at least you get to be immune next round if I leave icon_wub

I'd probably give it up.

I can't tell you how great it made me feel inside to give someone the gift of life in this game.

I can't tell you how great it feels when I'm inside and I give women the gift of life.

Drew

• Juror