By Jeff Probst
Laura wrote:Oh, this place actually exists, yay!

So what even happened? Lol

Dale/Drew/Rocky just decided that you had lied about something? Not sure what that was and used that as a reason to vote you out over Flicka/Sugar.

I actually think that was pretty dumb because I think Flicka has WAY more connections than you did. Might come back to bite them.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Laura
#2262 Well they also probably really pissed Rachel off for no reason with how they handled that.

And yeah I was curious about the lie thing because I saw that in a voting comment and had no fucking clue what they were talking about, lol.

Laura

• Loser
By Jeff Probst
#2263 I couldn't tell you tbh, I'm not following the logic, maybe Kelly Wigs can let us both know lol. I think it just came down to them knowing Flicka more than you, which is bullshit. And i think they had a bigger bond iwth Rachel and thought they would still have her loyalty??? idk

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Kelly Wigles
#2269 I think the main reason is that Dale/Drew just liked Rachel better and that they have a longer standing deal with Flicka/Sugar (who are both not as threatening either)

The lie comment was just someone reading too much into things with all their conversations with people.

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Dale
#2580 Hey Laura, sorry about that lmao. Drew got into my head too much before tribal and I went with Flicka/Sugar, that lie thing really was a made up thing to please Rachel. I was ready to vote out Flicka but figured she would be more loyal than you.

Dale

• Loser