6th Place | 8th Juror | 4-2 Vote
By Sugar
#4203 Hey Sugar! How do you feel about the vote tonight?
how does this change your game?

are you gonna make up with Heidi now?

Sugar

• Juror
By Sugar
#4211 well Sugar!

I'm pissed I knew they were to fucking confident, and I said lets change the vote.....but NOOOOOOO why would we listen to Sugar.
My biggest ally left just went home, now I have to follow Dan like a fucking sheep until the numbers get better....ARRRGGGHHHH

NO, Heidi can fuck right off all that self righteous "I'm such a good person" BS give me a fucking break

Sugar

• Juror
By Sugar
Jeff Probst wrote:You beat me to it :P

It's like I know you or something icon_razz

Sugar

• Juror
By Sugar
#4277 math time

Dan/Sierra/Me/Rocky/Hayden

Heidi/Penner/Tammy/Ozzy/Nate/Val

BARF!!!!!

Sugar

• Juror
By Sugar
#4279 So, I'm trying to take the lead here a little and see if I can getting people thinking. problem is my best ally at this point is Rocky and he's off hitting the bong somewhere.....there is no way in hell that I'm flipping and working with Heidi, just so that it's been said

Sugar

• Juror
By Sugar
#4311 No clue, another day of "yeah that might work" or "guess we'll see"

Sugar

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
#4313 So Sugar, what happened? You guys voted out Richard and appeared to have been the dominating alliance, who flipped?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Sugar
#4314 well, Val flipped and has been super wishy washy, Ozzy is apparently Team Heidi....pretty sure that Nate has an idol again. we're pretty much at their mercy. Dan will go next probably then me, then Rocky.....I just don't know how we went from stranglehold to absolutely screwed

Sugar

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
Sugar wrote:well, Val flipped and has been super wishy washy, Ozzy is apparently Team Heidi....pretty sure that Nate has an idol again. we're pretty much at their mercy. Dan will go next probably then me, then Rocky.....I just don't know how we went from stranglehold to absolutely screwed

Have you thought of any strategy to get yourself out of this situation? If I recall, you're not really one to give up so easily.

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Sugar
#4444 I'm fighting...real hard, but if it means making a deal with Heidi, I'd rather give myself a honey enema and sit on a hill of fire ants

Sugar

• Juror
By Sugar
Mia Galeotalanza wrote:Sugar my bby :( WIN! THIS!

Oh jeez, I'm trying hun

Sugar

• Juror
By Sugar
#4461 well as best friends as the interweb can make us?

Sugar

• Juror
By Sugar
#4468 Fuck beans.......I'm actually considering a deal with the devil....where have my morals gone

Sugar

• Juror
By Sugar
#4601 Hey! I called her a hate consumed bitch in a very public forum....if that didn't get the fight you're looking for...I can't help ya

Sugar

• Juror