By Dan
#4643 Had the game on lock until Ozzy's idol play and my incorrect idol play tbh.

I'm easy tho, need to get my life back to normal now icon_lol

Dan

• Juror
By Richard
#4661 Hey Dan, can you go ahead and hop on the anyone but Val vote train? Also, this is what you get for breaking our final 2, jerk

Richard

• Juror
By Dan
Richard wrote:Hey Dan, can you go ahead and hop on the anyone but Val vote train? Also, this is what you get for breaking our final 2, jerk

I didn't vote for her last time and certainly won't be voting for her this time. What a casting blunder she is. Probably the worst player in the game but credit to her, she keeps on being retarded and never getting voted out. icon_lol

Yeah sorry about our F2. Would have been cool to sit at the end with another fat old man. icon_cool

Dan

• Juror
By Richard
#4667 Thank goodness, just making sure that the whole jury is on the same page that she fucking sucks. She's an absolute joke and I mean everything I said about her in the conversation with Dale. Who do you most want to win now?

Richard

• Juror
By Dan
Richard wrote:Thank goodness, just making sure that the whole jury is on the same page that she fucking sucks. She's an absolute joke and I mean everything I said about her in the conversation with Dale. Who do you most want to win now?

I'd be happy with a Sierra win. At least she's immune next round, so hopefully she can pull something out of her ass. Tammy and Heidi getting those necklaces is a huge blow to Ozzy and he should have considered this move more carefully imo.

Dan

• Juror
By Richard
Dan wrote:
Richard wrote:Thank goodness, just making sure that the whole jury is on the same page that she fucking sucks. She's an absolute joke and I mean everything I said about her in the conversation with Dale. Who do you most want to win now?

I'd be happy with a Sierra win. At least she's immune next round, so hopefully she can pull something out of her ass. Tammy and Heidi getting those necklaces is a huge blow to Ozzy and he should have considered this move more carefully imo.

Sierra was the person I wanted to win most on your side. I'd be happy with pretty much anyone from my side, mostly because I don't even fucking know the other side at all. Like, what in the actual fuck is Rocky doing? Please enlighten me

Richard

• Juror
By Dan
Richard wrote:
Dan wrote:

Sierra was the person I wanted to win most on your side. I'd be happy with pretty much anyone from my side, mostly because I don't even fucking know the other side at all. Like, what in the actual fuck is Rocky doing? Please enlighten me

Not really sure, I was planning on having him come real deep with me. He was on the right side of the numbers up until 24 hours ago, so he probably had something planned for later on but obviously he's gotta work shit out now.

I'm rooting for Ozzy as well tbh. I think it was the wrong move to get me out tonight because those girls are gonna fuck him eventually and he's got no idol to save him. But if he gets to the end then I'd be hard pressed not to vote for him

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
#4681 I don't think so, I had people shitting all over me about how much I sucked and my last game and I think the hosts certainly feel the same way this time and my fellow castaways probably aren't much different.

I think for your gameplay to be respected in Stranded you need to be abrasive, untrustworthy and constantly finding idols; actually making friends with people and working together makes you a boring shitty player

Just saw Penner say this. Losing a lot of respect for him game every round.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
#4683 Must be nice to enter a season with 8 other people from your season with all of them willing to suck you off.

How do you survive every round when you don't show up to challenges and half the tribals? He should be happy about shit coz that wouldn't fly in a closed ID season.

I don't mind him though, good dude and decent social player. No way I vote for anyone who doesn't show up to anything though

Dan

• Juror
By Mia Galeotalanza
Dan wrote:
Richard wrote:Hey Dan, can you go ahead and hop on the anyone but Val vote train? Also, this is what you get for breaking our final 2, jerk

I didn't vote for her last time and certainly won't be voting for her this time. What a casting blunder she is. Probably the worst player in the game but credit to her, she keeps on being retarded and never getting voted out. icon_lol

Yeah sorry about our F2. Would have been cool to sit at the end with another fat old man. icon_cool

#ValLivesMatter

Mia Galeotalanza

• Host
By Rocky
Richard wrote:
Dan wrote:

HEY!!!

I'M DOING EVERYTHING BRO FUCKS YOU TOO MAN!!!

Rocky

• Juror
By Richard
#5144 I was legitimately curious more than anything because we exchanged so few PMs, dude. I'm sure you did some shit, but we were never on the same tribe together

Richard

• Juror
By Richard
Dan wrote:Must be nice to enter a season with 8 other people from your season with all of them willing to suck you off.

How do you survive every round when you don't show up to challenges and half the tribals? He should be happy about shit coz that wouldn't fly in a closed ID season.

I don't mind him though, good dude and decent social player. No way I vote for anyone who doesn't show up to anything though

If I can speak for Penner a little bit because I know him pretty well. The ONLY reason Penner doesn't show up is because he's from Ireland. So there are tons of timezone issues, and he has a job with pretty typical 9-5 hours, I think. So Stranded is really hard on his sleep schedule. He shows up when he can, but mostly he is sleep deprived and overwhelmed, I would imagine. He's a good dude. Quality of his gameplay is TBD, but I don't really think it's fair to judge him too much for time zone differences, especially when he survives anyway (an example of his social game, imo). I like Ozzy too, though. We got along great, and he's pretty savvy. I would probably vote for either one of them depending on who they are up against and how they got there

Richard

• Juror
By Sierra
#6241 ^ Yeah honestly Penner had it rough but made it work for him reasonably well. If my normal sleep hours coincided with challenges and tribal, I literally wouldn't have even signed up for the game. Hard for him to pass up the chance to come back, and he's done well considering.

FUCK the Danimal/Sierra dynamic duo getting robbed yet again... last time actually stung more but this still blows, Indo just go BONED at merge... absolutely boned.

Sierra

• Juror
By Dan
#6249 I changed my mind on not voting Penner due to not showing up to shit. He's been killing it. He and Ozzy are clear top 2 players left now.

Indo got boned indeed. It was funny to see the hosts continually push that agenda on the other players even though no such alliance ever existed

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
#6250 I heard the next round is 'can't vote for Heidi' round too. If she's not immune, can't vote for her. Probst is bringing that rule in

Dan

• Juror
By Sierra
#6251 So goddamn annoying lol, and I think Faroe may actually have been similarly screwed. It wasn't until very recently that I began really seeing the cracks in that group too.

Penner and Ozzy could be swing votes here if they want to be... probably is I don't think they trust each other much. If I were them, I'd take out Hayden or Sugar (probably Sugar), and then just hope that Hayden thinks he has enough jury support to go against them in the end. Ozzy is gonna support Tammy and Heidi 100%, and it makes sense for Penner to flip away from Hayden and Sugar here I think... but who knows.

Tammy and Heidi, if BOTH make F3 it's definitely a major statement, but even if that happens I still don't think one of them would be a lock to win. They really have their work cut out for them now more than ever.

Sierra

• Juror