By Kelly Wigles
#4640 Hey Tammy! Congratulations on making it to Episode 12!

1) Now that you've pretty much taken out the figurehead of the opposing alliance, how do you see the rest of the game going?

2)You now have the ally immunity necklace, since you and Heidi are the last allies standing, how does this change the game for you?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Tammy
#4646 I will answer those but when do Heidi and I get our pretty necklaces? icon_wub icon_mml

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Kelly Wigles
Tammy wrote:I will answer those but when do Heidi and I get our pretty necklaces? icon_wub icon_mml

They will come :)

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Tammy
#4773 I want to win immunity and be able to hold onto it for a little while longer, but if not I might just have to burn it here. Or I might bluff? I don't know yet.

also I want Rocky to leave next.

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Tammy
#4950 Yes! I think that it was too soon for anyone to orchestrate something against me without it. They could have predicted that Heidi and I would bluff here, but to organize a vote on the chance we would bluff? I don't think so. I think Heidi and I are still somewhat in the middle of two sides, so I think we're going to hold onto the necklaces tonight and skate by one more round.

I actually trust the people on the outside, like Hayden, Sierra and Sugar, more than I trust the boys in my own alliance. So they are actually the ones that I'm most worried about, but I think they'd be dumb to come for us this vote.

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe