By Kelly Wigles
#5075 Hey Tammy! Here are some questions to kick off your 13th Round of Stranded with Allies:

1)What do you think that Val/Rocky fight at tribal was about? Why is there so much drama surrounding Val?

2)With Drew, Dan and now Rocky gone, is your alliance of 6 just going to steamroll over the remaining member's of Dan's team?

3) You obviously did not play your immunity necklace tonight, what are your plans for it exactly?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Tammy
#5122 What do you think that Val/Rocky fight at tribal was about? Why is there so much drama surrounding Val?

People don't trust Val, she's burned a lot of bridges and she hasn't done it with the most finesse. I know for me, I have a hard time communicating with Val. She just doesn't put that much effort into socializing and then on top of it, she switches allegiances and just makes it hard for anyone to really trust her. I want to trust her, but I just don't think I ever really will.

With Drew, Dan and now Rocky gone, is your alliance of 6 just going to steamroll over the remaining member's of Dan's team?

For my own game, I needed those guys out. Now though, I feel like I've connected better with the other outsiders than I have with my own alliance. Sierra, Hayden and Sugar are all people that I like and trust, whereas the only person I trust in my own alliance is Heidi. It's very clear to me that the boys in my alliance are close. We all knew there were friendships that carried over into this game. Richard, Penner, Nate, Ozzy, Mookie... I think that group of boys are tight and I think that they're going to be more loyal to each other than they would be to Heidi and I.

You obviously did not play your immunity necklace tonight, what are your plans for it exactly?

I don't plan on parting with that necklace if I don't have to. I knew I could bluff with it tonight. I'm not sure if I can bluff with it again at the next Tribal, but if I think I can and can get away with it I totally will. Why part with immunity if you don't have to?

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Mia Galeotalanza
#5135 So what's the play if your gut on the boys in your alliance is correct?

I still can't get over how glam you look in that necklace, Glammy.

Mia Galeotalanza

• Host
By Kelly Wigles
#5148 Also, would it be fair to say that there would be more incentive for other players to lie to you knowing that you have an immunity necklace?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Tammy
#5211 guessing what I think people said...

1. Who is the biggest final 3 goat? Val
2. Who would you most expect to be asked back for a Legends season? Heidi
3. Who is the most likely to win the game? Ozzy
4. Who is undeserving of the title All-star? Tammy
5. Who would you trust with your life? Sierra
6. Who has tarnished their reputation the most? Val
7. Who do you hope to never interact with again after the game? Sugar
8. Who is most likely to stab you in the back? Penner
9. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control? Penner
10. Who is actually in control? Ozzy
11. Who's the most unbearable to talk to? Sugar

Tammy