By Penner
Jeff Probst wrote:Penner you took some shots in that challenge, make you feel concerned about your position here? Anything shocking?

Everyone thinks I'm a goat who makes no moves, but I'm also the biggest backstabber despite sticking with my alliance for approx. 15 rounds now, I've tarnished my reputation and I don't deserve to be an All Star.

I'm just not sure what people want exactly.

Penner

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
Val wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Val, you feeling particularly vulnerable tonight?

I don't feel fucking stellar. I was totally expecting the shitstorm at the survey challenge, but I was hoping it wouldn't translate into the votes. I really don't feel safe.

To be fair though, wouldn't all that shitstorm be a good argument to keep you? I mean who better to sit next to in the final 3 right?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Sugar
Kelly Wigles wrote:So after that challenge it looks like you guys clearly don't have any respect for either Sugar or Val, how do you two feel about that?

I'm thankful for this experience, it's all just a game after all

Sugar

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
Penner wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Penner you took some shots in that challenge, make you feel concerned about your position here? Anything shocking?

Everyone thinks I'm a goat who makes no moves, but I'm also the biggest backstabber despite sticking with my alliance for approx. 15 rounds now, I've tarnished my reputation and I don't deserve to be an All Star.

It's interesting, in your season you were UTR for a long time and then barely won against Rocky, who was voted out last night. Do you feel like you don't need to change your game and can win again using the same strategy here?

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Kelly Wigles
Sugar wrote:

Do you feel like your tribemates just don't get you? What's wrong?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Val
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Val wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Val, you feeling particularly vulnerable tonight?

I don't feel fucking stellar. I was totally expecting the shitstorm at the survey challenge, but I was hoping it wouldn't translate into the votes. I really don't feel safe.

To be fair though, wouldn't all that shitstorm be a good argument to keep you? I mean who better to sit next to in the final 3 right?

I mean, that'd be the ideal, right? But I feel like people don't trust such a JUICY SWEET ASS goat like me for what I am.

Val

• Juror
By Heidi
Jeff Probst wrote:Heidi, if you didn't play your immunity tonight, do you think you would be going home?

There's a good chance it could have. When nine people are left, there's an impetus to make big moves. I think there still might be a big move tonight, but I'm not going to be the victim of it.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Penner
Jeff Probst wrote:
Penner wrote:

It's interesting, in your season you were UTR for a long time and then barely won against Rocky, who was voted out last night. Do you feel like you don't need to change your game and can win again using the same strategy here?

I just don't understand how my game is UTR versus anyone else in my alliance. I'm not going to just fuck people over for jury votes if I have a team that I trust.

Penner

• Juror
By Sugar
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Sugar wrote:

Do you feel like your tribemates just don't get you? What's wrong?

There are people I click with and people I don't....it happens

Sugar

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
Heidi wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Heidi, if you didn't play your immunity tonight, do you think you would be going home?

There's a good chance it could have. When nine people are left, there's an impetus to make big moves. I think there still might be a big move tonight, but I'm not going to be the victim of it.

Who do you suspect it will be?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Heidi
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Heidi wrote:

Who do you suspect it will be?

icon_smile

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Jeff Probst
#5393 Ozzy, you were voted most likely to win and actually in control of the game... A complement but not great in terms of how people view you as competition in this game. Does that make you nervous tonight?

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Sierra
Kelly Wigles wrote:Sierra, did the challenge give you any new revelations about the people you're playing with?

Fuck no. Everyone knows that challenge is just a bunch of bullshit cooked up to create chaos, so I don't let it fester in my head. I pay attention to the answers but for the most part I just assume everyone wrote what they could to try to win immunity.

Sierra

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
Penner wrote:
I just don't understand how my game is UTR versus anyone else in my alliance. I'm not going to just fuck people over for jury votes if I have a team that I trust.

Are you comfortable telling us all who's in that team?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Penner
Sierra wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:Sierra, did the challenge give you any new revelations about the people you're playing with?

Fuck no. Everyone knows that challenge is just a bunch of bullshit cooked up to create chaos, so I don't let it fester in my head. I pay attention to the answers but for the most part I just assume everyone wrote what they could to try to win immunity.

Says the woman voted most trustworthy. It must be harsh to deal with such abuse icon_razz

Penner

• Juror