By Penner
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Penner wrote:
I just don't understand how my game is UTR versus anyone else in my alliance. I'm not going to just fuck people over for jury votes if I have a team that I trust.

Are you comfortable telling us all who's in that team?

I mean we've voted together since the very first tribal council. It's not a mystery.

Penner

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
Sierra wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:Sierra, did the challenge give you any new revelations about the people you're playing with?

Fuck no. Everyone knows that challenge is just a bunch of bullshit cooked up to create chaos, so I don't let it fester in my head. I pay attention to the answers but for the most part I just assume everyone wrote what they could to try to win immunity.

So you're saying that you didn't learn anything from the results? I mean it's still people's opinions and perspectives on the game.

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Heidi
Jeff Probst wrote:Heidi, is that a naive thing for Sierra to ignore the answers given tonight?

To a certain degree, I think. There's something in some of those answers that we should all think about. But they are things we all sort of know in the back of our heads. If anything, it's really a better way to see how others perceive you.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Drew
Sugar wrote:will there be wine ready at Ponderosa?

icon_yes

Drew

• Juror
By Sierra
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Sierra wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:Sierra, did the challenge give you any new revelations about the people you're playing with?

Fuck no. Everyone knows that challenge is just a bunch of bullshit cooked up to create chaos, so I don't let it fester in my head. I pay attention to the answers but for the most part I just assume everyone wrote what they could to try to win immunity.

So you're saying that you didn't learn anything from the results? I mean it's still people's opinions and perspectives on the game.

Nah I mean you look at it of course, but you never want to read too closely into anything and make yourself crazy of it.

Sierra

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
Heidi wrote:
To a certain degree, I think. There's something in some of those answers that we should all think about. But they are things we all sort of know in the back of our heads. If anything, it's really a better way to see how others perceive you.

In that case, you must be feeling like a princess right now

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Penner
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Penner wrote:I mean we've voted together since the very first tribal council. It's not a mystery.

humor me.

What's brown and rhymes with snoop?

Dr Dre

Penner

• Juror
By Heidi
#5417 Talking to Kelly is like talking to a therapist. Talking to Jeff is like talking to a prosecutor.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Sugar
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Heidi wrote:

In that case, you must be feeling like a princess right now

just right now? not always?

Sugar

• Juror
By Hayden
Kelly Wigles wrote:Hayden, with all this talk about big moves, how do you feel your game resume has looked so far?

it's not as flashy as everyone that's for sure, but is this game really about big moves? I don't think so, if you're able to build decent relationships that can carry you through this game, I think imo is better than a game move itself

Hayden

• Kiribati Tribe
By Sierra
Heidi wrote:Talking to Kelly is like talking to a therapist. Talking to Jeff is like talking to a prosecutor.

Bull. Wigz is the hardest marker of them all and has actually upped her game since last time I think.

Sierra

• Juror
By Penner
Hayden wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:Hayden, with all this talk about big moves, how do you feel your game resume has looked so far?

it's not as flashy as everyone that's for sure, but is this game really about big moves? I don't think so, if you're able to build decent relationships that can carry you through this game, I think imo is better than a game move itself

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Penner

• Juror