By Drew
Rocky wrote:
Trashley Markwood wrote:Y'all are some bitter ass bitches lol.

Val <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Stay strong 5eva girl <3 That IMPACT when the whole jury wants you D-E-A-D icon_wub

I think the fact that Val is sitting here after making a move against all of us shows that we're kinda right, lollin, but that's just me.

Agreed bruh. I had a fucking dope time this season, so I'm content.

Drew

• Juror
By Val
Rocky wrote:If you were worried about this super loyalty situation and all the power Dan was gaining, why did you alienate Hayden, Sugar, and I? I personally know I planned on turning against Drew or Dan way down the line, and I know I brought it up with Hayden (but not Sugar or you). I hesitated on spreading it out to continue my stupid schtick I always do.

Sure, power is scary, but turning on it at final 11 just seems unwise, especially when you alienate half of the alliance in doing so. Not only that, but you just gave slightly shittier power to Tammy/Heidi who... well, they're not targets you can hide behind down the line.

Not disagreeing at ALL there. But I never thought I'd be a target after all that. That was until the quieter people started going down. And alienating was not my intention, but I was having a really hard time this season connecting at all. I ended up dropping conversations at bad times with people who I was in "strong" alliances with because of work and just being generally exhausted. I love the game, so I wanted to play, but I was nowhere near available enough to provide good quality conversations that I needed.

I wasn't that great in Indo either, but this was fucking insane and I think I ruined each individual relationship that I actually managed to muster. Seriously not that I didn't WANT to try and talk to you, I just ended up having to hypercorrect for all my past mistakes!

I'm proud I made it this far with what I had though.

Val

• Juror
By Dan
Drew wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Val <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Stay strong 5eva girl <3 That IMPACT when the whole jury wants you D-E-A-D icon_wub

I think the fact that Val is sitting here after making a move against all of us shows that we're kinda right, lollin, but that's just me.

ditto. but i'm not gonna let some fag host tell me that val was making the decisions when when we called the shots all game until the power was taken from us by not val, but Ozzy.

Dan

• Juror
By Val
Dan wrote:
Drew wrote:
Rocky wrote:

ditto. but i'm not gonna let some fag host tell me that val was making the decisions when when we called the shots all game until the power was taken from us by not val, but Ozzy.

Ok, that's where I might have misspoken. I just voted correctly. I had the power in the first vote, then I chose to follow where the power was going. That's all. Ozzy took the power that I gave you.

Val

• Juror
By Rocky
#5546 yeah i get the whole time issue, i had a massive one as well. i think the big difference between allstars games and others is that, in those other games, we apply when the time is right for us, while in allstars, shit happens when it's best for the host and for the series.

like if faroe happened right now for me, i wouldn't have applied. i'm actually filling out transfer applications and i was seeing my parents and all that other stuff. but i know to never pass up allstars, and the cocky side of me is like "damn i can try to adjust". I dont think i ever really adjusted adequately.

GG val, for the little time you had, you clearly had sway, and it's awful big of you to admit faults so no more assault on my end, clue us in on the workings of that other alliance though, whose on top and whose on the bottom and shit like that?

Rocky

• Juror
By Val
Rocky wrote:yeah i get the whole time issue, i had a massive one as well. i think the big difference between allstars games and others is that, in those other games, we apply when the time is right for us, while in allstars, shit happens when it's best for the host and for the series.

like if faroe happened right now for me, i wouldn't have applied. i'm actually filling out transfer applications and i was seeing my parents and all that other stuff. but i know to never pass up allstars, and the cocky side of me is like "damn i can try to adjust". I dont think i ever really adjusted adequately.

GG val, for the little time you had, you clearly had sway, and it's awful big of you to admit faults so no more assault on my end, clue us in on the workings of that other alliance though, whose on top and whose on the bottom and shit like that?

That's the thing, contrary to what it looked like, I think the vote was unanimous. It's hard to tell now how things are going to fly. I have a feeling Penner had a lot to do with it. He was the one who came up to me with the plan to go for Heidi had she not played her Idol. Idk, everything he did seemed like a test for loyalty. I don't know how serious he was about the Heidi thing.

Whatever the case, if his "big move" is taking old me out of the game, I'm not that impressed.

I think Ozzy has the most sway over people and the greatest amount of people like him, but everybody's gonna think he has the idol. Nate might have it as well, but nobody's looking at him, now. This is definitely Sierra and Hayden's rise, I think.

All in all, I appreciate the play by Heidi and Tammy, but I really am rooting for Sierra and Ozzy. Sierra is my winner pick from here on out, but I feel like I'm being lazy and going with an obvious choice.

Val

• Juror
By Trashley Markwood
Dan wrote:
Drew wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Just funny to see the "WE HATE VAL" club suddenly lose momentum since she's.... here now.... and all you guys are here with your dicks out looking silly. <3 <3 <3 My Stranded boys are a fun bunch icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub

Trashley Markwood

• Host
By Dan
#5563 We do hate val, at least in game. I still think she's retarded and a little delusional outside of it

Dan

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
Trashley Markwood wrote:
Dan wrote:
Drew wrote:
Rocky wrote:

Just funny to see the "WE HATE VAL" club suddenly lose momentum since she's.... here now.... and all you guys are here with your dicks out looking silly. <3 <3 <3 My Stranded boys are a fun bunch icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub

whore.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Richard
#5583 Ok just read everything that was said, and I think it's pretty insane to say anything else than Val had pretty much all the power during the merge vote. If Penner was the 8th to vote against me, and I'm pretty sure he was, the only reason he would do this is because he had no other choice, knowing Val was flipping and he wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of the numbers. He even made a point of saying at the last minute to NOT vote for me in a group chat with our entire side in case an idol was played and our side ended up voting me out anyway. Then he went and voted for me. That's a savvy move on his part if nothing else. But Val had all the power there. I'm 100% sure Penner would have preferred to not vote me out if he could help it. I like Oz and Sierra too and am interested to see who takes control of the game now. And Val, you talking about how much you didn't trust Penner entirely reinforces the idea that this was the correct move for him. I think it was really smart on his behalf to get you out now before you were in a position of power again and could go after him.

Richard

• Juror
By Val
Richard wrote:Ok just read everything that was said, and I think it's pretty insane to say anything else than Val had pretty much all the power during the merge vote. If Penner was the 8th to vote against me, and I'm pretty sure he was, the only reason he would do this is because he had no other choice, knowing Val was flipping and he wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of the numbers. He even made a point of saying at the last minute to NOT vote for me in a group chat with our entire side in case an idol was played and our side ended up voting me out anyway. Then he went and voted for me. That's a savvy move on his part if nothing else. But Val had all the power there. I'm 100% sure Penner would have preferred to not vote me out if he could help it. I like Oz and Sierra too and am interested to see who takes control of the game now. And Val, you talking about how much you didn't trust Penner entirely reinforces the idea that this was the correct move for him. I think it was really smart on his behalf to get you out now before you were in a position of power again and could go after him.

I totally agree it was the correct move for him, but my issue is that he is very transparent to everybody. He's not super comforting or reassuring and when he voted for you, it didn't endear him to the other side anymore as they were hoping to get me to be the extra vote against him. Hindsight I should have just gotten rid of him then, but I was trying to get back in the good graces of Ozzy etc. but at that point I should have cut my losses.

I definitely should have said it another way, but what I meant to convey was that I wasn't the big move he kinda hinted at making in tribal. He's not bad, but nobody trusts him and that's not a good way to play.

I actually think he's a great guy and he's not an awful player. He has great timing and planning abilities, but the way he's conducted himself lead him to be the top survey vote of "who is most likely to stab you in the back."

Val

• Juror
By Richard
Val wrote:
Richard wrote:Ok just read everything that was said, and I think it's pretty insane to say anything else than Val had pretty much all the power during the merge vote. If Penner was the 8th to vote against me, and I'm pretty sure he was, the only reason he would do this is because he had no other choice, knowing Val was flipping and he wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of the numbers. He even made a point of saying at the last minute to NOT vote for me in a group chat with our entire side in case an idol was played and our side ended up voting me out anyway. Then he went and voted for me. That's a savvy move on his part if nothing else. But Val had all the power there. I'm 100% sure Penner would have preferred to not vote me out if he could help it. I like Oz and Sierra too and am interested to see who takes control of the game now. And Val, you talking about how much you didn't trust Penner entirely reinforces the idea that this was the correct move for him. I think it was really smart on his behalf to get you out now before you were in a position of power again and could go after him.

I totally agree it was the correct move for him, but my issue is that he is very transparent to everybody. He's not super comforting or reassuring and when he voted for you, it didn't endear him to the other side anymore as they were hoping to get me to be the extra vote against him. Hindsight I should have just gotten rid of him then, but I was trying to get back in the good graces of Ozzy etc. but at that point I should have cut my losses.

I definitely should have said it another way, but what I meant to convey was that I wasn't the big move he kinda hinted at making in tribal. He's not bad, but nobody trusts him and that's not a good way to play.

I actually think he's a great guy and he's not an awful player. He has great timing and planning abilities, but the way he's conducted himself lead him to be the top survey vote of "who is most likely to stab you in the back."

Ok, wasn't sure if that helped him with the other side or not. I thought it may have somehow or another. I think getting you was actually a fairly big move. I don't think you were a big threat persay, but you were an important player for him to get rid of. I mean, that survey indicates that he might be in trouble. With that being said, if people are aware that he is doing that and yet he still ends up making it to the end, then hats off to him. If that happens, I think he will probably deserve it unless he just does absolutely nothing

Richard

• Juror
By Drew
Dan wrote:We do hate val, at least in game. I still think she's retarded and a little delusional outside of it

icon_yes

Drew

• Juror
By Val
Drew wrote:
Dan wrote:We do hate val, at least in game. I still think she's retarded and a little delusional outside of it

icon_yes

Y'all going for the ad hominem when you've got nothing to add, smh.

Val

• Juror
By Dan
#5594 Did u fuckers know I had told Penner days prior that the vote was on Richard? He was happy to vote in the majority, so I filled him in on it. Didn't have anything to do with val

Dan

• Juror
By Val
Dan wrote:Did u fuckers know I had told Penner days prior that the vote was on Richard? He was happy to vote in the majority, so I filled him in on it. Didn't have anything to do with val

Even if that has a shred of truth to it, there WAS no majority at that point. He'd make it majority. I didn't agree to do it until I knew you would and I'm pretty sure that was on late Saturday.

And that's kinda our point about Penner. He'll gladly go to a majority, but he's not gonna just make a new one against his allies, with whom he had a load, for no good reason. He WANTED to keep Richard, but when he knew, no matter how he voted, that he couldn't, he joined the majority.

It went to 8-5 when he learned I was going to make it 7-6. I'm that 7th number regardless of the side.

And if you're going to argue that the votes were actually 8-3-2, that was the result of the scramble after they found out I was going for Rich. They had hoped Ozzy was going to use his idol on Rich for them. They split it because they knew once he played his, you'd probably play yours. And that's how it all went down.

All the information you have is that you told "Penner and he was happy to vote in the majority."

Val

• Juror
By Richard
Val wrote:
Dan wrote:Did u fuckers know I had told Penner days prior that the vote was on Richard? He was happy to vote in the majority, so I filled him in on it. Didn't have anything to do with val

Even if that has a shred of truth to it, there WAS no majority at that point. He'd make it majority. I didn't agree to do it until I knew you would and I'm pretty sure that was on late Saturday.

And that's kinda our point about Penner. He'll gladly go to a majority, but he's not gonna just make a new one against his allies, with whom he had a load, for no good reason. He WANTED to keep Richard, but when he knew, no matter how he voted, that he couldn't, he joined the majority.

It went to 8-5 when he learned I was going to make it 7-6. I'm that 7th number regardless of the side.

And if you're going to argue that the votes were actually 8-3-2, that was the result of the scramble after they found out I was going for Rich. They had hoped Ozzy was going to use his idol on Rich for them. They split it because they knew once he played his, you'd probably play yours. And that's how it all went down.

All the information you have is that you told "Penner and he was happy to vote in the majority."

All of this is completely accurate from Val. Dan, you had no power that vote. I had no power that vote. All of the power was squarely in Val's hands. Of COURSE Penner is going to tell you what you want to hear. Working closely with him, we were garnering numbers against you for quite awhile. We thought for most of the weekend it was going to be Heidi/Tammy/Penner/me/Ozzy/Nate/Val. When word got out that Val had flipped, I panicked and asked Ozzy to play his idol on me. He didn't and Penner knew he wouldn't so he flipped too. You're just lucky Val had such a vendetta against me that you didn't ever figure out what was really going on that round.

Richard

• Juror
By Dan
#5602 Dan/Drew plan to vote out Richard. Dan plans on it since Saipan. Dan/Drew decide it's going to happen, Dan tells Val and Penner it's happening. They vote as told by me. I love how what I want to happen and what I make happen = Val's decision apparently. We knew it was the best decision as it would get the most support, Val was not but a pawn. Only Ozzy's correct idol play and my incorrect play support your arguments in hindsight
And she says she didn't vote for Drew when he went home. Interesting perspective from our mastermind...

Can't have a bit each way kiddos. If only I had played that idol correctly, drew and I would have never lost control :+(

Fags kill urselfs for ur sins

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
#5603 Lmao not one typo I am the fucking king

Dan

• Juror