By Heidi
Penner wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:So Nate, Ozzy and Penner, Tammy just basically accused you guys of being traitors, care to explain yourselves?

The pair twist made it insanity for the 3 of us to go to final 5 with them. Especially considering I tried to work out a deal with them to go to final 3 together and they weren't interested. I'm not just gonna sit around and do nothing.

What evidence do you have that we weren't interested? Are you a mind-reader now? icon_rolleyes

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Tammy
Penner wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:Penner, do you agree with what Sierra said that the old alliances are not as clear cut anymore?

Certainly yeah. After the last tribal, Heidi/Tammy seem to have decided to stop talking to half the tribe and have a laser focussed vendetta against me. I'm kinda surprised to be honest because I know if I were at the bottom I'd be trying my best to work my way back into the numbers.

I did try talking to people - I approached you boys right after last Tribal. You said that you wanted to vote for me or Heidi but couldn't because we were immune, and this was literally the same round that you came to us and said "we need to start thinking about the end-game." why would I try to work with you to get back into the numbers after that? and it's not like you reached out to me, either. the boys basically hid from me all weekend.

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Penner
Kelly Wigles wrote:Well, considering they're immune tonight and if it's true that there are 2 alliances of trio's vying for their support and Heidi/Tammy stopped talking to you, I guess this means you guys are in the bottom?

Bingo. Specifically, me. I'm just hoping that one or two people who have given me their word come through for me.

Penner

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
Penner wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:So Nate, Ozzy and Penner, Tammy just basically accused you guys of being traitors, care to explain yourselves?

The pair twist made it insanity for the 3 of us to go to final 5 with them. Especially considering I tried to work out a deal with them to go to final 3 together and they weren't interested. I'm not just gonna sit around and do nothing.

A final 3 deal? That's a big plan. Why do you think the girls weren't interested?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Heidi
Jeff Probst wrote:Heidi, do you think Penner is making fun of this discussion because it benefits him for things to stay the same?

Either Penner realizes how bad the shit coming out of his mouth smells, or he lives in a world of total delusion. I can't read his mind.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Penner
Heidi wrote:
Penner wrote:

What evidence do you have that we weren't interested? Are you a mind-reader now? icon_rolleyes

It's just because I got really lukewarm responses. It was always "yeah we should talk about this properly next round" and that's why I felt you didn't want to work with me long term.

Penner

• Juror
By Tammy
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Penner wrote:

A final 3 deal? That's a big plan. Why do you think the girls weren't interested?

because it was fake. He had no interest in it, he was planning on taking us out the next Tribal Council because of our necklaces.

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Heidi
Penner wrote:
Heidi wrote:
Penner wrote:

It's just because I got really lukewarm responses. It was always "yeah we should talk about this properly next round" and that's why I felt you didn't want to work with me long term.

That's pretty bad reasoning on your part, to be honest.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Kelly Wigles
Sugar wrote:I'm so glad that Regina George has a new person to pick on

Hold on a second, considering the way you guys are alligned, and since Penner thinks it's him tonight, does this mean you and Heidi are voting together?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Penner
Sugar wrote:I'm so glad that Regina George has a new person to pick on

It just gets so personal so quickly icon_blush

Penner

• Juror
By Penner
Heidi wrote:That's pretty bad reasoning on your part, to be honest.

That would be on brand for me, to be fair.

Penner

• Juror
By Penner
Tammy wrote:because it was fake. He had no interest in it, he was planning on taking us out the next Tribal Council because of our necklaces.

I promise that wasn't true - because I wasn't expecting there to BE any necklaces, but we've all lied at this point.

Penner

• Juror