By Dan
Jeff Probst wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Penner wrote:Just to be clear, there's 7 votes for the revote and not 8? And Sugar's vote still counts?

it's not a revote, you have the option of switching your vote to the other person for the next 10 minutes.

And before anyone says boo, it's been this way for the past few seasons. We don't do revotes in stranded because it is unfair for the players who prevoted. And now, it applies to Extra Votes.

icon_sick

Dan

• Juror
By Tammy
#6133 Sierra, Hayden, Ozzy, Penner -- this doesn't need to go to rocks. You can vote for Sugar tonight and still just pick Heidi and I off next.

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Ozzy
Heidi wrote:Here's my case:

Sugar is going to take your spot in the final 3, whether you like it or not. She's a cockroach that won't die, and this may be our only chance to kill her.

That's all. I hope Sugar is enjoying her concert.

Honestly though, this is a FACT. We all know she's bound for FTC and that's one less spot for any one of us. Let's just duke it out without Sugar.

Ozzy

• Juror
By Penner
Tammy wrote:
Penner wrote:Just to be clear, there's 7 votes for the revote and not 8? And Sugar's vote still counts?

oh so now other people are allowed to be confused about the rules? icon_rolleyes icon_rolleyes

I didn't say you couldn't be confused about the rules?

Penner

• Juror
By Tammy
Penner wrote:
Tammy wrote:

oh so now other people are allowed to be confused about the rules? icon_rolleyes icon_rolleyes

No not you, I was referring to other people *I glare at Dan* who should honestly just be sent to wherever they sent Dale.

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Penner
#6139 I'm not changing my vote - Ozzy, I really don't think you're making the right decision.

Penner

• Juror
By Hayden
#6141 I'm not changing my vote either, I came here to be blindsided (damn you hosts lol)
let's go to rocks !!

Hayden

• Kiribati Tribe
By Dan
Tammy wrote:
Penner wrote:
Tammy wrote:

No not you, I was referring to other people *I glare at Dan* who should honestly just be sent to wherever they sent Dale.

icon_sick

Dan

• Juror
By Heidi
Penner wrote:PS Props to you Tammy, this was good :D

For the jury record, I found the extra vote.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe