By Jeff Probst
#6206 Played a hell of a game as always. Somewhat screwed, but... You also went out in a blaze of glory rather than some boring "biggest threat" boot.

Good game girl!

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Drew
#6208 Fucking hate that you're here. You would have won 100%.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
#6210 Should have won. Would have won.

This day will go down in history

Dan

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
#6211 Im gonna level with you Sierra, I'm really upset that you left. :( You're like my favorite to win.

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Rocky
#6215 that moment when this jury practically becomes indonesia.

nate, how you doin'

for serious though, sorry to see you here sierra, you put more love into this game than anyone else i could notice, top props.

Rocky

• Juror
By Sierra
#6227 UUGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!! I wanted to pull the win off so bad; I really didn't know exactly how the jury would feel but thanks for that guys... son of a fuck that makes this sting even more, but it is what it is. I was not prepared for that happening whatsoever.

Sierra

• Juror
By Val
#6229 Sierra... I was almost prepared to prevote for you. I'm really upset!

Val

• Juror
By Sierra
Val wrote:Sierra... I was almost prepared to prevote for you. I'm really upset!

Lol seriously? icon_wub I feel so bad we never talked much either season, I guess we both just knew where each other stood in the game and didn't want to fake it since we were on opposite sides. icon_laughing Yo how tight were you actually with the two girls?

Sierra

• Juror
By Val
Sierra wrote:
Val wrote:Sierra... I was almost prepared to prevote for you. I'm really upset!

Lol seriously? icon_wub I feel so bad we never talked much either season, I guess we both just knew where each other stood in the game and didn't want to fake it since we were on opposite sides. icon_laughing Yo how tight were you actually with the two girls?

Ahaha, not that much! I SSSSUCKED at my interpersonal relationships. I feel like I wasn't close to anyone. I should have just gone to you because you're at least consistent! I was a mess this game. You were a gd professional, and that's why I was almost never willing to vote for you.

Val

• Juror
By Sierra
#6236 Had to make up for last time on Yali! It was honestly... I mean I'll say this, this cast was really good, but it wasn't easy to get close to many people. Because SO many of us were guarded as phuq for game reasons, I was way more open this game than in Indonesia, but there are a lot of people with who I felt iffy about personally.

Sierra

• Juror