By Kelly Wigles
#6426 Sugar you were a beast, so much fun to watch and talk to! I don't have to be Kelly-bot around you anymore.

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Sugar
#6428 Thanks for having me! Poodz I can't say enough about you, what this game has become is truly incredible.
Kells, Love ya tons.

to everyone else, I truly am grateful to have had this experience and you were all a wonderful part of it. THANK YOU

Sugar

• Juror
By Sugar
Sierra wrote:UGGGH! Sorry Sugar :(

no biggie, if it wasn't tonight I'm sure it's be tomorrow. Ozzy has a weird connection with the girls. it will be his downfall

Sugar

• Juror
By Val
Sugar wrote:
Sierra wrote:UGGGH! Sorry Sugar :(

no biggie, if it wasn't tonight I'm sure it's be tomorrow. Ozzy has a weird connection with the girls. it will be his downfall

GG, Shug! One question, you don't think they'll use this majority to go to the end together?

Val

• Juror
By Sugar
#6450 Penner and I were really trying to get Ozzy to flip, I feel like the girls are just using him, but I cant say for sure. Hayden is running scared and is trying to game as hard as he can before the game is up, I wouldn't be shocked to see him flip on Penner like he did to me.

Sugar

• Juror
By Ozzy
Sugar wrote:Penner and I were really trying to get Ozzy to flip, I feel like the girls are just using him, but I cant say for sure. Hayden is running scared and is trying to game as hard as he can before the game is up, I wouldn't be shocked to see him flip on Penner like he did to me.

icon_sad

Ozzy

• Juror
By Sugar
#6634 it's like I was predicting the future, sorry it went down like that for ya

Sugar

• Juror
By Penner
Sugar wrote:Penner and I were really trying to get Ozzy to flip, I feel like the girls are just using him, but I cant say for sure. Hayden is running scared and is trying to game as hard as he can before the game is up, I wouldn't be shocked to see him flip on Penner like he did to me.

You are the Nostradamus of Stranded.

Penner

• Juror