By Jeff Probst
#6700 Welcome, guys.

We'll now bring in the jury: Richard, Drew, Dan, Rocky, Val, Nate, Sierra, Sugar and Ozzy voted out at the last Tribal Council. They cannot be addressed and are only allowed to post smileys

Voting will be due at 9:40:00 sharp.

Hayden is Individually Immune tonight. You can choose to keep it or give it away but must do so before 8:15:00 sharp.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Kelly Wigles
#6702 Hayden, now that you are definitely in the final 3, what's going into your decision as to who to vote off tonight? Remember, the person you're voting is going to be in the jury and you will have to ask for their vote this weekend

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Penner
#6712 OK I'm gonna set out my stall to you here Tammy. I know you and Heidi are friends but are you close enough to just gift her the win? Everyone (wrongly) thinks that you have just been Heidi's loyal follower and she will mop up all the votes that should go your way.

Anyone who wants to vote for Heidi/Tammy is going to default to Heidi. Anyone who wants to vote against Heidi/Tammy will vote for Hayden. If Heidi isn't there, you get all the Heidi/Tammy votes AND the people voting against you (Dan, Sugar, etc) will split there votes between me and Hayden. Sierra might vote Hayden, Sugar might vote for me, but without the two of us there they ALL vote for Hayden and Hayden wins.

Just give me a shot at a tie vote otherwise you're voting yourself into third place. Hayden just said it to me there - the reason he's voting me out is we're competing for the SAME votes.

Penner

• Juror
By Heidi
#6714 I think that Tammy and I are probably the most iconic Stranded duo of all time so we'll probably get invited back to lead tribes a la Coach and Ozzy in South Pacific, regardless of whether or not we get split up tonight.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Tammy
Kelly Wigles wrote:Heidi and Tammy, how does it feel being allies and making it all the way here so close to the end?

it feels amazing for me. I don't think anyone else cares for us necessarily but we did well and I'm proud of us, and nobody can take that away from us icon_wub

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Hayden
Kelly Wigles wrote:Hayden, now that you are definitely in the final 3, what's going into your decision as to who to vote off tonight? Remember, the person you're voting is going to be in the jury and you will have to ask for their vote this weekend

I'm basing my decision on what's going to benefit me for this F3, it's not about voting out threats to keep you further, I just want to maximize my chances of winning

Hayden

• Kiribati Tribe
By Kelly Wigles
Penner wrote:OK I'm gonna set out my stall to you here Tammy. I know you and Heidi are friends but are you close enough to just gift her the win? Everyone (wrongly) thinks that you have just been Heidi's loyal follower and she will mop up all the votes that should go your way.

Anyone who wants to vote for Heidi/Tammy is going to default to Heidi. Anyone who wants to vote against Heidi/Tammy will vote for Hayden. If Heidi isn't there, you get all the Heidi/Tammy votes AND the people voting against you (Dan, Sugar, etc) will split there votes between me and Hayden. Sierra might vote Hayden, Sugar might vote for me, but without the two of us there they ALL vote for Hayden and Hayden wins.

Just give me a shot at a tie vote otherwise you're voting yourself into third place. Hayden just said it to me there - the reason he's voting me out is we're competing for the SAME votes.

Is this true Hayden?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Penner
#6718 Also guys there's no need to do anything but speak clearly - there's no more tribals after this so nobody will use it against you.

Penner

• Juror
By Heidi
Penner wrote:OK I'm gonna set out my stall to you here Tammy. I know you and Heidi are friends but are you close enough to just gift her the win? Everyone (wrongly) thinks that you have just been Heidi's loyal follower and she will mop up all the votes that should go your way.

What's so bad about Hayden winning?

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Hayden
Jeff Probst wrote:Hayden, is the pressure off having won Immunity?

definitely, this could have been a do or die for me, so it's always good to have those :) and I just sit back now

Hayden

• Kiribati Tribe