By Kelly Wigles
Tammy wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:Heidi and Tammy, how does it feel being allies and making it all the way here so close to the end?

it feels amazing for me. I don't think anyone else cares for us necessarily but we did well and I'm proud of us, and nobody can take that away from us icon_wub

Tammy, realistically, who do you think the jury will reward for your gameplay as a pair?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Heidi
Penner wrote:Also guys there's no need to do anything but speak clearly - there's no more tribals after this so nobody will use it against you.

I've been doing this for the entire merge - glad everyone else is finally picking up the habit icon_wub

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Dan
Penner wrote:Everyone thinks that you have just been Heidi's loyal follower

icon_yes

Dan

• Juror
By Penner
#6724 Think about it Tammy, anyone voting against you as a pair is going straight to Hayden. Why split the votes coming for you and consolidate the ones going against you, when you could do the opposite?

You've been an outstanding pair but if you let Heidi sail through to the end you're going to confirm for the jury that you're not in it to win it FOR YOURSELF. Just tie the votes and give me a shot at least.

Penner

• Juror
By Kelly Wigles
Hayden wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Hayden, is the pressure off having won Immunity?

definitely, this could have been a do or die for me, so it's always good to have those :) and I just sit back now

So Hayden, looks like everyone is saying you basically got this in the bag, how does that make you feel?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Kelly Wigles
Penner wrote:Think about it Tammy, anyone voting against you as a pair is going straight to Hayden. Why split the votes coming for you and consolidate the ones going against you, when you could do the opposite?

You've been an outstanding pair but if you let Heidi sail through to the end you're going to confirm for the jury that you're not in it to win it FOR YOURSELF. Just tie the votes and give me a shot at least.

Do you have any response to this at all Tammy?

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Dan
Penner wrote:Think about it Tammy, anyone voting against you as a pair is going straight to Hayden. Why split the votes coming for you and consolidate the ones going against you, when you could do the opposite?

icon_yes

Dan

• Juror
By Hayden
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Penner wrote:OK I'm gonna set out my stall to you here Tammy. I know you and Heidi are friends but are you close enough to just gift her the win? Everyone (wrongly) thinks that you have just been Heidi's loyal follower and she will mop up all the votes that should go your way.

Anyone who wants to vote for Heidi/Tammy is going to default to Heidi. Anyone who wants to vote against Heidi/Tammy will vote for Hayden. If Heidi isn't there, you get all the Heidi/Tammy votes AND the people voting against you (Dan, Sugar, etc) will split there votes between me and Hayden. Sierra might vote Hayden, Sugar might vote for me, but without the two of us there they ALL vote for Hayden and Hayden wins.

Just give me a shot at a tie vote otherwise you're voting yourself into third place. Hayden just said it to me there - the reason he's voting me out is we're competing for the SAME votes.

Is this true Hayden?

I don't really know, I can't read any juror's mind and how they'll vote

Hayden

• Kiribati Tribe
By Dan
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Hayden wrote:

definitely, this could have been a do or die for me, so it's always good to have those :) and I just sit back now

So Hayden, looks like everyone is saying you basically got this in the bag, how does that make you feel?

icon_yes

Dan

• Juror
By Heidi
Kelly Wigles wrote:Heidi, Penner is clearly trying to turn your partner against you. Any thoughts on that? Is there merit to his argument?

No. Tammy is articulate, smart, and undoubtedly more well-liked by the jury than I am. He should be trying to get me to vote her out, especially after I offered at the last tribal council.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Penner
#6738 Think about the people who won't vote for either your or Heidi, Tammy. If Hayden goes up against both of you, he gets Sugar, Sierra, Dan, Drew, Ozzy AND my vote and he's won the game. If we're both there it'll probably be an even split and you can walk it with four votes.

Penner

• Juror
By Tammy
#6739 I mean everyone here has played as a partner, and I think if you feel that I've just "followed" Heidi, you probably didn't have a good grasp of what was going on anyway? but it's not a bad point. I'm just not necessarily convinced that I wouldn't be shut out sitting between Penner & Hayden who both have a lot of friends on the jury.

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe
By Hayden
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Hayden wrote:

great! looks like that immunity came at the right time lol

Hayden

• Kiribati Tribe
By Kelly Wigles
Heidi wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:Heidi, Penner is clearly trying to turn your partner against you. Any thoughts on that? Is there merit to his argument?

No. Tammy is articulate, smart, and undoubtedly more well-liked by the jury than I am. He should be trying to get me to vote her out, especially after I offered at the last tribal council.

Well it goes to ways doesn't it? You could've offered Penner a deal this round,

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Dan
Penner wrote:Think about the people who won't vote for either your or Heidi, Tammy. If Hayden goes up against both of you, he gets Sugar, Sierra, Dan, Drew, Ozzy AND my vote and he's won the game. If we're both there it'll probably be an even split and you can walk it with four votes.

icon_yes

Dan

• Juror
By Jeff Probst
Tammy wrote:I mean everyone here has played as a partner, and I think if you feel that I've just "followed" Heidi, you probably didn't have a good grasp of what was going on anyway? but it's not a bad point. I'm just not necessarily convinced that I wouldn't be shut out sitting between Penner & Hayden who both have a lot of friends on the jury.

Do you think the jurors will vote based on who they are friends with? Do you believe you have played a superior game?

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Val
Tammy wrote:I mean everyone here has played as a partner, and I think if you feel that I've just "followed" Heidi, you probably didn't have a good grasp of what was going on anyway? but it's not a bad point. I'm just not necessarily convinced that I wouldn't be shut out sitting between Penner & Hayden who both have a lot of friends on the jury.

icon_wink

Val

• Juror
By Drew
Hayden wrote:
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Hayden wrote:

great! looks like that immunity came at the right time lol

icon_yes

Drew

• Juror