By Heidi
Penner wrote:
Tammy wrote:
Penner wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:That's a fair point Tammy makes Penner... the Jury could just be reacting in an attempt to sway her opinion to get what they want. Why should she trust what you're saying?

I think Tammy should consider that all of those people who are mocking her via smilies are going to vote for Hayden. But maybe some will vote for Hayden and some will vote for me, and that's what will save her.

What votes would I get though that I wouldn't have gotten before?

If Drew/Dan/Sierra/Sugar vote for Hayden, he probably picks up enough to win. If Drew/Dan vote for me and Sierra/Sugar vote for Hayden, now we're both on 2 and you've picked up all the votes you and Heidi would have gotten.

I don't think Dan and Drew are going to vote for you icon_unsure

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Penner
Heidi wrote:
Penner wrote:
Tammy wrote:
Penner wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:That's a fair point Tammy makes Penner... the Jury could just be reacting in an attempt to sway her opinion to get what they want. Why should she trust what you're saying?

I think Tammy should consider that all of those people who are mocking her via smilies are going to vote for Hayden. But maybe some will vote for Hayden and some will vote for me, and that's what will save her.

If Drew/Dan/Sierra/Sugar vote for Hayden, he probably picks up enough to win. If Drew/Dan vote for me and Sierra/Sugar vote for Hayden, now we're both on 2 and you've picked up all the votes you and Heidi would have gotten.

I don't think Dan and Drew are going to vote for you icon_unsure

It's a hypothetical

Penner

• Juror
By Drew
Penner wrote:
Tammy wrote:
Penner wrote:

icon_yes

Drew

• Juror
By Heidi
Jeff Probst wrote:Heidi, do you think that Hayden deserves to win over you and Tammy?

No. I'm confident in the game that Tammy and I have played. As much as Hayden has been an underdog, I think that Tammy and I have clearly overcome a lot more to get here. Hayden's played the game, despite what the questions at tribal council might imply, but it's not one I think is more worthy of a win than the games that Tammy and I have played.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Kelly Wigles
Heidi wrote:
Jeff Probst wrote:Heidi, do you think that Hayden deserves to win over you and Tammy?

No. I'm confident in the game that Tammy and I have played. As much as Hayden has been an underdog, I think that Tammy and I have clearly overcome a lot more to get here. Hayden's played the game, despite what the questions at tribal council might imply, but it's not one I think is more worthy of a win than the games that Tammy and I have played.

But Heidi, only one person will win this game.

Kelly Wigles

• Host
By Val
Heidi wrote:

icon_yes icon_yes

Val

• Juror
By Heidi
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Heidi wrote:

And I think the jury is capable of deciphering between Tammy and I.

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Penner
#6800 Alright guys, that's that, it's been great. No hard feelings and best of luck to everyone. It's been an awesome season

Penner

• Juror
By Ozzy
Kelly Wigles wrote:
Heidi wrote:

icon_yes icon_yes icon_yes

Ozzy

• Juror
By Heidi
Penner wrote:Alright guys, that's that, it's been great. No hard feelings and best of luck to everyone. It's been an awesome season

That it has icon_wink

Heidi

• Kiribati Tribe
By Jeff Probst
#6803 I'll read the votes:

councils/TC18.html

Spoiler: show
3 votes Penner. 1 vote Heidi. Penner, the tribe has spoken.

Heidi One final vote for good measure :)
Penner can't have you win again.. kidding! you're great! good luck in your Rugby game!
Penner "I guess it's time I return the favor..."
Penner you're more of a threat than you're giving yourself credit for

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Tammy
#6806 Sorry my phone died but basically, I think the fact that I'm the swing here speaks well enough to how I've positioned myself. I'm sorry I'm not doing what the jury wants, but if I had done that all game I wouldn't have gotten to where I am :)

Tammy

• Kiribati Tribe