By Jeff Probst
#6822 Jurors, Now is your time.

I need you to please prepare your final speeches/questions for Sunday. I want you to write them ahead of time and post them in your confessionals.

Things happen, people don't show up and we do NOT want to have to skip you.

This means I also need you to pre-vote, even though you can always change your vote afterwards. You will have up to 24 hours after the FTC to change your vote, so please prevote!!

We will go in a random order likely by who is here and available, saving select jurors for select moments.

So please prepare.

Also, feel free to cross check with the other jurors what your questions are so you don t ask the same thing. And please, remember that they are answering on the fly and i'd like to limit it to 15 minutes per juror. With 10 jurors... thats 2 and a half hours as is. Do not eat up all the time with questions like "List all 24 boots and why they were important to you" Stick to questions that have one answer and will be succinct.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Sierra
#6894 Okay, I'm not going to be able to be here for most of the next couple of nights, so I'd rather go earlier in the order than later if possible. I mean I'll have my shit pre-written anyway in my confessional either way for copy/paste, but just in case I want to follow up briefly (if that's allowed)?

Sierra

• Juror
By Dan
#6961 fine by me. we are due to start in 5 minutes right? where is erry cunt

Dan

• Juror
By Val
#6962 I'm here, also, for the earlier time, just fyi.

Val

• Juror
By Drew
#6965 The earlier I can go the better, but I'm also here now

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
#6977 Cool with me

Drew

• Juror