By Sierra
#6932 There's a lot to be said for what Heidi and Tammy pulled off, no question about it. I think tonight will tell us a lot about Hayden and how well he played this thing throughout (I don't disagree that his PMs revealed a lot of his intentions, even as an ally of his), but you gotta be fair to him in that the Nepal game was a long time ago. At least a year or two, right?

I'm sure tonight we're gonna hear a lot from Hayden about how not having a partner at all was harder, and the complete opposite from the two girls lol. I asked Hayden about his partner Katie not even being a part of the game in my question, just to see where he goes with it.

Sierra

• Juror
By Richard
Sierra wrote:There's a lot to be said for what Heidi and Tammy pulled off, no question about it. I think tonight will tell us a lot about Hayden and how well he played this thing throughout (I don't disagree that his PMs revealed a lot of his intentions, even as an ally of his), but you gotta be fair to him in that the Nepal game was a long time ago. At least a year or two, right?

I'm sure tonight we're gonna hear a lot from Hayden about how not having a partner at all was harder, and the complete opposite from the two girls lol. I asked Hayden about his partner Katie not even being a part of the game in my question, just to see where he goes with it.

I mean I think not having a partner is a huge advantage. That's why I got rid of mine! To me that's more of a credit to Heidi an Tammy than anything else.

Richard

• Juror
By Penner
#6938 Having a partner when you hit the merge is a huge advantage if you're in the majority and you end up being able to get the advantages. So many of the pairs were eliminated through no fault of the other person though, so I don't credit them for making it to the merge with their partner. At the merge half the people lost their partner when they were on separate tribes and the others were inactive from the beginning.

Penner

• Juror
By Dan
#6971 I really wish some of you were here right now to read the speeches.....

Dan

• Juror