By Dan
#6980 Thoughts on the speeches?

So glad Heidi mentioned skype once again. Still reading Hayden's but enjoying it. Tammy's was....yeah, some of you need to get your heads checked if you still think she's the player of the season

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
#6982 Tammy is just confirming her lack of awareness to me. The vote seems pretty clear at this point.

Drew

• Juror
By Drew
#6990 Some Jury...

Drew

• Juror
By Val
Drew wrote:Some Jury...

Nah, I was just enjoying watching you two blow Dan.

Val

• Juror
By Dan
#6992 yeah fuck me i'm in another TZ but making the effort to see this shit live. haven't entered my vote yet either, waiting until the conclusion of FTC.

folks can say what they want about me liking hayden or whatever, but those speeches + heidi & tammy's antics after my speech already make this decision easier.

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
Val wrote:
Drew wrote:Some Jury...

Nah, I was just enjoying watching you two blow Dan.

You people can't get over yourselves hey?

Drew

• Juror
By Val
Dan wrote:yeah fuck me i'm in another TZ but making the effort to see this shit live. haven't entered my vote yet either, waiting until the conclusion of FTC.

folks can say what they want about me liking hayden or whatever, but those speeches + heidi & tammy's antics after my speech already make this decision easier.

Why, because they responded to you're aggressive posturing in kind?

Val

• Juror
By Dan
Val wrote:
Dan wrote:yeah fuck me i'm in another TZ but making the effort to see this shit live. haven't entered my vote yet either, waiting until the conclusion of FTC.

Why, because they responded to you're aggressive posturing in kind?

Nah it proves my point about them not being deserving and having poor awareness. Why would making up lies and insulting people make them want to vote for you, especially if you're doing it at FTC

Dan

• Juror
By Drew
#7000 Waiting for Hayden's response, but Heidi and Tammy have provided me very poor read's on their flaws.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
#7002 Val, before you ask Hayden anything, inform him you're already voting for Heidi/Tammy. Let him save his energy for people who haven't made up their mind

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
Kelly Wigles wrote:Val,do your own thing

good advice

Dan

• Juror
By Val
Drew wrote:Waiting for Hayden's response, but Heidi and Tammy have provided me very poor read's on their flaws.

It's super subjective what you consider flaws and you might as well have just written a diatribe like Dan anyway, because you were leading them to answer as they believe. In fact, they've reported on flaws literally as they have been spoken by them. I HATE how you feign like your impartial, it's grosser than Dan being a hypocritical and egotistical dick.

I'm legit trying to keep an open mind about this, truly, unlike the two of you. So get off your fucking high-horses already and I am voting how I saw the game, but don't come for me and say I've said anything negative about Hayden, cuz I haven't. You guys are being so fucking annoying. This isn't a discussion and that's why nobody else is replying.

Val

• Juror
By Dan
#7011 nobody has replied because it's mostly been the 3 of us online for this FTC.

Dan

• Juror
By Val
#7012 Ozzy and Rich have been here.

Val

• Juror
By Drew
Val wrote:
Drew wrote:Waiting for Hayden's response, but Heidi and Tammy have provided me very poor read's on their flaws.

It's super subjective what you consider flaws and you might as well have just written a diatribe like Dan anyway, because you were leading them to answer as they believe. In fact, they've reported on flaws literally as they have been spoken by them. I HATE how you feign like your impartial, it's grosser than Dan being a hypocritical and egotistical dick.

I'm legit trying to keep an open mind about this, truly, unlike the two of you. So get off your fucking high-horses already and I am voting how I saw the game, but don't come for me and say I've said anything negative about Hayden, cuz I haven't. You guys are being so fucking annoying. This isn't a discussion and that's why nobody else is replying.

How am I being annoying at all? I had a relatively insightful question, and got 1 sub par, 1 poor, and 1 well thought out answer. I had an idea of how I wanted to vote before this, but I have an open mind. Just because i don't agree with you, doesn't mean that I'm 100% leaning 1 way and am just fucking with 2 people. I'm allowed to think whatever the fuck I want.

Drew

• Juror
By Dan
Val wrote:Ozzy and Rich have been here.

whoa, 2 dudes reading FTC on and off, clearly not discussing anything because they're protesting against someone with an opinion!

Dan

• Juror
By Dan
Drew wrote:
Val wrote:

How am I being annoying at all? I had a relatively insightful question, and got 1 sub par, 1 poor, and 1 well thought out answer. I had an idea of how I wanted to vote before this, but I have an open mind. Just because i don't agree with you, doesn't mean that I'm 100% leaning 1 way and am just fucking with 2 people. I'm allowed to think whatever the fuck I want.

Val's thoughts aren't her own.

Dan

• Juror
By Val
Drew wrote:
Val wrote:

DUDE, I HAVEN'T OFFERED AN OPINION ON THESE THREE TO DISAGREE WITH. You need to understand what tone is, and your tone was absolutely as clear as Dan's was that you're not impartial. I've offered counter-opinions previously in Ponderosa to kinda balance things, but what you're doing is pretending you know what a right answer is. Dan called Tammy a lackey. Dan called Heidi an ass. Their answers reflected that. Idgi

Val

• Juror