By Dan
Richard wrote:Do you even know what happened? Seems like you don't. I never had any pregame alliances. Only friendships with people. Just like you. I only talked to Dale because he messaged me first and I felt bad for him. Not the right decision, but I didn't ask for any of the info he solicited.

yeah i apologise for that, that was a snarky comment. i got sent shit too and didn't ask for it.
but i feel like the difference between you and i is that i won't give a fark about grudges from this season once it's over, i'd gladly have a beer with anyone here irl.

the system was broken, fuck the rules, i think i deserved the win and i almost had the votes to prove it.

this quote is the best thing ever icon_lol

Dan

• Juror
By Ozzy
I never really saw the social side of Hayden personally, and every interaction I had with everyone else on the tribe pretty much indicated that he was taking orders from Dan and Sierra, while they were around. He really wasn't in the driver's seat until the final 5, at which point he made a really fucking stupid decision to go to the final 4 with a pair of allies. Sure, Ozzy and Penner were threatening, but he was potentially putting himself at risk, numbers-wise, if he didn't win immunity. He got an ounce of power and made a terrible decision. Again, it wasn't life or death for him because nobody has worried the entire game about him winning. So I think it would be foolish for the jury to reward him for going out of his way to be seen as someone who wasn't likely to win the game.

Thoughts?

Ozzy

• Juror
By Richard
#7088 Nah, I'd still get fucking hammered with anyone in this game just because it'd be cool as shit to meet someone from online irl.

Richard

• Juror
By Rocky
Ozzy wrote:
I never really saw the social side of Hayden personally, and every interaction I had with everyone else on the tribe pretty much indicated that he was taking orders from Dan and Sierra, while they were around. He really wasn't in the driver's seat until the final 5, at which point he made a really fucking stupid decision to go to the final 4 with a pair of allies. Sure, Ozzy and Penner were threatening, but he was potentially putting himself at risk, numbers-wise, if he didn't win immunity. He got an ounce of power and made a terrible decision. Again, it wasn't life or death for him because nobody has worried the entire game about him winning. So I think it would be foolish for the jury to reward him for going out of his way to be seen as someone who wasn't likely to win the game.

Thoughts?

i'd say to ask him as a question when you're up, but when i had the similar question back in faroe, i'd basically say... how do you expect me to change votes with no allies? A more impressive move is to get into the ears of people that hardly knew me and stay safe until i finally had sway again.

criticizing hayden for not making moves until the final 5 is like cutting off a dude's leg and then criticizing him for having a limp. he was given a shit scenario and ran with it. judging him for the lack of moves he made isn't his main point in his opening speech either, i dont think.

but i dont want to fight his battle, i say let him persuade you. probably the best way to do it honestly.

Rocky

• Juror
By Ozzy
Rocky wrote:
Ozzy wrote:

Thoughts?

i'd say to ask him as a question when you're up, but when i had the similar question back in faroe, i'd basically say... how do you expect me to change votes with no allies? A more impressive move is to get into the ears of people that hardly knew me and stay safe until i finally had sway again.

criticizing hayden for not making moves until the final 5 is like cutting off a dude's leg and then criticizing him for having a limp. he was given a shit scenario and ran with it. judging him for the lack of moves he made isn't his main point in his opening speech either, i dont think.

but i dont want to fight his battle, i say let him persuade you. probably the best way to do it honestly.

Yea I'm going in a tweaking my questions now, but appreciate the insight bud. Good view.

Ozzy

• Juror
By Drew
Ozzy wrote:

Thoughts?

I think it's a fairly poor read, considering she didn't take into account that Hayden had allies that were leaving the game to become jurors, so by saying it wasn't likely that he could win isn't accurate. Hayden was under the radar, but also knew that he couldn't just play follow the leader. He used power gained by people such as myself to leverage his own ideas, and wasn't willing to go against his best interests. He did this while remaining calm, and having virtually no target on himself.

Drew

• Juror
By Val
Ozzy wrote:

Thoughts?

Honestly, i think the firs part of her response was more important. In response to Rocky, it's not like he did too too much before the Drew vote to assure he had some sway. Sierra managed to do that and was only ousted by a rock. So she achieved what he couldn't.

Val

• Juror
By Dan
Val wrote:
Ozzy wrote:

Thoughts?

Honestly, i think the firs part of her response was more important. In response to Rocky, it's not like he did too too much before the Drew vote to assure he had some sway. Sierra managed to do that and was only ousted by a rock. So she achieved what he couldn't.

But how do you know he didn't have sway prior to that? He was vital to the alliance and was very much involved with all our talks, especially with me who almost everyone has said was calling the shots

Dan

• Juror
By Val
Dan wrote:
Val wrote:
Ozzy wrote:

Thoughts?

But how do you know he didn't have sway prior to that? He was vital to the alliance and was very much involved with all our talks, especially with me who almost everyone has said was calling the shots

Precisely because, Dan, as I was the swing vote for the Rich vote, it was never Hayden who I was going to to get things done. It was you and Sierra.

Val

• Juror
By Rocky
#7106 i'm sorry val but hayden was very active in tribal vote discussion. i dont understand where you're getting this idea from.

Rocky

• Juror
By Val
Rocky wrote:i'm sorry val but hayden was very active in tribal vote discussion. i dont understand where you're getting this idea from.

But not to me. And that's coming from someone outside of the personal group. We did chat, but it was never anything serious. So, to me, it looks like while he was in a group of allies he could do well, but outside that, he didn't communicate that. But that's just to me. I'm sure there were others where he did better, but I didn't see it.

Val

• Juror
By Rocky
#7112 oh okay, sorry it sounded like you were saying hayden didn't get stuff done. yeah i'm interested to know how he was socially outside of our alliance. if he didn't earn the jury votes from outside our posse then thats on him. he'd be no better than tammy.

Rocky

• Juror
By Dan
#7119 Heidi's FTC has been far superior to Tammy's imo. like, a mile better. anyone have the opposite view or still can't split them?

Dan

• Juror
By Val
Dan wrote:Heidi's FTC has been far superior to Tammy's imo. like, a mile better. anyone have the opposite view or still can't split them?

I was voting for Tammy initially and her response to Sierra and my question was amazing, but it just has not kept up and Heidi's been just gaining momentum. Like Hayden's doing well at discrediting Tammy and bolstering himself, but I don't think he's got Heidi.

Val

• Juror
By Ozzy
Dan wrote:Heidi's FTC has been far superior to Tammy's imo. like, a mile better. anyone have the opposite view or still can't split them?

I'm currently debating between Heidi and Hayden. I think Tammy DID make good connections with some and she's right in that Heidi needed her more than she needed Heidi. But I just don't think she played as hard of a game as Heidi or made as many solid connections like Hayden. Tammy's great, but I don't know that she gets my vote.

Ozzy

• Juror
By Dan
Heidi wrote:Dating back to Pohnpei after the first swap, I knew you were the most on the outside of the Indonesian Elephant and the other alliances that existed before the games,

Why does she keep saying this? Can someone inform me of every pre-game that existed please.

What was the Indo elephant? If anything this game has proven it's that there was never an Indo alliance. Apart from the constant whinging about supposed pre-game alliances, I actually really rate Heidi's FTC.

Dan

• Juror
By Val
Dan wrote:
Heidi wrote:Dating back to Pohnpei after the first swap, I knew you were the most on the outside of the Indonesian Elephant and the other alliances that existed before the games,

Why does she keep saying this? Can someone inform me of every pre-game that existed please.

What was the Indo elephant? If anything this game has proven it's that there was never an Indo alliance. Apart from the constant whinging about supposed pre-game alliances, I actually really rate Heidi's FTC.

I think it was tactical throughout the game and kinda is here now. If you create a lie that other's believe, then it becomes the defacto truth of the game, and I think she played it to her benefit.

But, no, there was no pre-game. But I don't think she meant that there was a pregame, but instead just that we'd be close.

Val

• Juror
By Ozzy
Dan wrote:

Heidi and I talked a lot about the Indonesia crew having a pregame alliance and she would ask me about a Faroe pregame alliance. Even if y'all didn't have a pregame alliance, everyone figured you would stick together in the long run since y'all had played with each other previously. That's all.

Ozzy

• Juror